What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

What is the significance of the Finance ministry?

I guess it would be pretty much limited since the federal government also passes a budget.

after the devolution of power, it plays a crucial role in setting the taxation plans for the province and the dispersing of funds for various projects etc. However, if the Planning & Development division is kept separate, then the role of Finance Ministry becomes only that of the financier with regards to projects - as all the projects require approval of the planning body. But in our world , a financier holds all the power loool.
Nonetheless, managing the financial needs, which includes borrowing and lending from the financial markets, is within itself a very demanding role.

971499_458742940879641_1159002669_n.jpg

after the devolution of power, it plays a crucial role in setting the taxation plans for the province and the dispersing of funds for various projects etc. However, if the Planning & Development division is kept separate, then the role of Finance Ministry becomes only that of the financier with regards to projects - as all the projects require approval of the planning body. But in our world , a financier holds all the power loool.
Nonetheless, managing the financial needs, which includes borrowing and lending from the financial markets, is within itself a very demanding role.

Isn't taxation a federal subject? Both in policy and collection?

Isn't taxation a federal subject? Both in policy and collection?

sales tax collection was passed on to the provinces. and they seem to to have done better than the federal govt. so i guess they might end up getting more rights in the next NFC award.

Coalition formation: PTI to retain K-P education ministry, JI to get finance
By Hassan Ali / Farooq TirmiziPublished: May 17, 2013

One of the notable feature from the article.

2712.jpg

Which PTI plans to keep for itself.

...and while we're at it, the MPAs have already started working on Naya KPK.

971848_458744860879449_447810202_n.jpg

enthusiasm is there , lets see how much it delivers ....
still a long way to go

enthusiasm is there , lets see how much it delivers ....
still a long way to go

Oh God emma is so beautiful I love you so effing much since i was a kid.

One of the notable feature from the article.

2712.jpg

Which PTI plans to keep for itself.

...and while we're at it, the MPAs have already started working on Naya KPK.

971848_458744860879449_447810202_n.jpg

Dont wait till next electioms, gotta start now

There sure is enthusiasm in the people and in the MPAs. IK has said that local bodies election will be held ASAP. As Astanosh Khan said, the planning and development dep to be with PTI which is only good news...

Education, check...Planning and development, check...health, check...tourism, not check till now...police system, yet to be seen. These are the top priorities along with the terrorism and refugee issue. Power generation should also be focussed upon...all the statements from PTI leaders suggest that they have a very clear road map encompassing all the points I mentioned and many more.

There sure is enthusiasm in the people and in the MPAs. IK has said that local bodies election will be held ASAP. As Astanosh Khan said, the planning and development dep to be with PTI which is only good news...

Education, check...Planning and development, check...health, check...tourism, not check till now...police system, yet to be seen. These are the top priorities along with the terrorism and refugee issue. Power generation should also be focussed upon...all the statements from PTI leaders suggest that they have a very clear road map encompassing all the points I mentioned and many more.

ANP Govt. had initiated quite a few good projects but unfortunately the will was only their to make money out of it. Tourism would be of the utmost attention too... IK had been mentioning it in almost every speech he made in KPK... the roads to northern areas need a complete revamp since the military operations have made a mess of it. The timber-mafia would also be under critical look since they're the ones stealing all the beauty of those places...

One thing which we're missing in all these developmental tasks is; the traffic system. KPK Govt. should adopt Dubai type driving licence authorisation or that of Europe. Our people doesn't have a clue what road safety and road sense is.

ANP Govt. have initiated quite a few good projects but unfortunately the will was only their to make money out of it. Tourism would be of the utmost attention too... IK had been mentioning it in almost every speech he made in KPK... the roads to northern areas need a complete revamp since the military operations have made a mess of it. The timber-mafia would also be under critical look since they're the ones stealing all the beauty of those places...

One thing which we're missing in all these developmental tasks is; the traffic system. KPK Govt. should adopt Dubai type driving licence authorisation or that of Europe. Our people doesn't have a clue what road safety and road sense is.

That is a very good point you made regarding traffix.

First and foremost, the registration plates need to be regularized, the track record kept. So a central system can keep track of every car...when a police officer does a fine, he enters it in a main computer system, the offender has the choice of paying the fine then or later. This can be done by combimimg traffic registration number with the NADRA population database, just enter the CNIC number or your car registration number, and you get a fine history and the amount due. You can then pay it at State Bank...regularization of cars, this helps in terrorism too.

That is a very good point you made regarding traffix.

First and foremost, the registration plates need to be regularized, the track record kept. So a central system can keep track of every car...when a police officer does a fine, he enters it in a main computer system, the offender has the choice of paying the fine then or later. This can be done by combimimg traffic registration number with the NADRA population database, just enter the CNIC number or your car registration number, and you get a fine history and the amount due. You can then pay it at State Bank...regularization of cars, this helps in terrorism too.

So many people benefit from custom duty not paid and smuggled vehicles that such a system of registration will not be allowed to work in KPK.

So many people benefit from custom duty not paid and smuggled vehicles that such a system of registration will not be allowed to work in KPK.

In this post my suggestion was actually for the whole country and to be implemented by the federal government.

BTW, I see you have shifted as well!

Assi log KPK shift hon paye aan te tussi korea? Aye changi gal aye ji!

In this post my suggestion was actually for the whole country and to be implemented by the federal government.

BTW, I see you have shifted as well!

Assi log KPK shift hon paye aan te tussi korea? Aye changi gal aye ji!

My comment applies equally to the federal government too. The NCP vehicle smuggling trade benefits many influential people who will not let it go.

Mein ta narth koria siraf apney bhaijan @Aeronaut noo millan ayaa waan, kuch dinann layee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom