What's new

PTI to end PPP Politics in Sindh !

Can current government bring these kind of changes?

15628371306_883ff058e4_b.jpg

Tell me one thing what the hell is your master noora royal king doing? Royal noora's sat on their thrones and looting all the money as much they can, actions speak louder than words, now tell your master noora to get up and act like a proper leader, your crappy comments dont make any sense because you dont want change, you want to live in a corrupt society that eventually will sink Pakistan down the quagmire.

Taliban too brought change
they shot malala and bombed schools.

Sock puppet of Quresh and Rasheed

is doing the same, Shitting in the lawn of our precious buildings.

you want to get this bud-boo dar change.

Well may be your nose is free from detecting Qureshi, Rasheed and TuQ shit.

May be you have a special filter

Your every post has sock puppet...........

it's like the Sock puppet is suck in your.....http://www.signingsavvy.com/signs/mp4/6/6078.mp4

3 EX-MNA and 10 EX-MPA from PPP are ready to join PTI in Larkana.
This is going to caused a big damage to PPP in Sindh.

Mumtaz Bhutto may also join PTI

^ yes yes when the day they join PTI they become an angle a new born human being
And their past sins will forgive and same sins they do again become a pure and righteous acts. All PPP Sind ex or presents MNAs mpas are Waderas or peers, gadi nasheen etc. tabli a chuki hai!

^ yes yes when the day they join PTI they become an angle a new born human being
And their past sins will forgive and same sins they do again become a pure and righteous acts. All PPP Sind ex or presents MNAs mpas are Waderas or peers, gadi nasheen etc. tabli a chuki hai!

No one is saying that they will become an Angel...
with proper constitutional reforms (abolishing Feudal system) and real democratic policies, they can be reformed and be productive.

bro have rest u seems tired and very angry..

Please tell the same to Taliban Khan the sock puppet of Sh rasheed.

No one is saying that they will become an Angel...
with proper constitutional reforms (abolishing Feudal system) and real democratic policies, they can be reformed and be productive.

Feudals and Pirs are the ones driving PTI

They are ones who move their hands and the sock puppet aka IK moves.

Looks like you don't live here in Pakistan, so unfortunately you cannot see very clearly the real power of PTI in the hands of zimindars and Pirs.

3 EX-MNA and 10 EX-MPA from PPP are ready to join PTI in Larkana.
This is going to caused a big damage to PPP in Sindh.

Mumtaz Bhutto may also join PTI

Mumtaz Bhutto is one of the biggest feudals/zimindar of Sindh.

That is extreme man, for the democracy i mean. BB can rot in hell.
Well if Billo dropped the Bhutto from his name then it would be extreme but since he waves it around like pride...that picture sums it up! He is only elected due to his genetic makeup....not his charisma nor brains

Sindh needs liberation from PPP definitely and lets see how PTI manages to conduct its show in Larkana first.

From what I have seen so far, from my experience, I think it is not easy to penetrate PPP politics of interior Sindh (rural areas). There are people there who, despite all their hatred towards PPP corruption, incompetence and indifference, will vote for PPP again and again. It is kind of like bradari system in Punjab, they would rather give vote to 'their' evil then someone else's angel.

Similarly, I see that IK has support in urban areas of Punjab, but can he really pull it all off in the ballot box, especially in the rural areas? I am still not so convinced. However, hopefully, the next time around it will not be a walkover for any single party to dominate Government. But that is also why we need more provinces to ensure that no single province has extreme dominance and total monopoly over Federal Government.

Back
Top Bottom