What's new

PTI supporter Iskander Zaman sentenced to three years over social media posts

Pretty sure every dick tom harry knows that PTI didnt pass any such law

No martians did it ------ including turning an independent accountability agency like nab into the infamous executive ridden anti corruption. Khan Sb was too high on his romance about the 60's

No martians did it ------ including turning an independent accountability agency like nab into the infamous executive ridden anti corruption. Khan Sb was too high on his romance about the 60's
No bill was passed.
And wow NAB was arresting this boy. Didn't know it. Let me edit the thread and add NAB did it

As far NAB not being needed you are telling me we have no corruption issues
🤣🤣🤣

Anyway mushi made NAB

Bro this exact rule is passed by PTI government. We PTI supporters (not me, just IK supporter) were calling it a bad move but nobody listened. Everyone was in the game of pleasing the mighty ones
A guy name Farog Naseem Law minister taken from MQM was on the permanent party agenda.Some support from Fawad Ch.

I am sorry I disagree. You can only be a traitor to a nation.
As a civilian you cannot be a traitor to an institution that has no legal, constitutional power over you.
If you are part of the institution you fall under its code and policies. Which in the case of the Pakistan Army is the Pakistan Army Act of 1976. Even under the military code you can be court martialed and dishonorably discharged, but only if you are under the uniform code. This is the reason why for militaries we keep a seperate code from civilians. So both cannot trample on the other. This case is a perfect example of the over-reach and its consequences are far reaching.

To bring a young person with 180 followers on Twitter and give him or her a 6 year jail sentence is nuts. It will push the Pakistan Army further away from her own people. This is just counter to what the Pakistan Army needs to do to win the hearts and minds of its own citizens.

Now this prisoner of conscience will be the poster child to drive the Pakistan Army's brand further through the mud. Bad decision and move in my view which hurts our institution over the long run not protect it.

This is truly shameful. first, if the establishment set itself up as a good morale figure and not corrupt as it is; no need to criticise.

Next, an institution is tax payers funded; so the public has full right to hold them to account.

Only do i see this in inept insecure elites. It will just push people to arm themselves with stones and worse come hit them hard.

They are repeating same mistakes as East Pakistan. At least East Pakistanis stood their ground.

Pakistan Army is turning country into a joke and embarrassment, can Army please do a collective Suicide ?
based on everything, Japanese were more honourable by committing hariki. these GHQ army are transvestites who will dance to any one who can pay.

Yes angels came to get it done.
Law was passed in in 2016 and amendment proposed by PTI failed.
I know Google is banned(and requires higher IQ) but u can try chat GPT

Most FUCKED UP THING IA THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE IQ TO READ THE JUDGEMENT WHERE IT CLEARLY SAY 2016 PENAL LAW..

like you have to be a special idiot

Screenshot_20230216_104408_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Law was passed in in 2015 and amendment proposed by PTI failed.
I know Google is banned(and requires higher IQ) but u can try chat GPT

Most FUCKED UP THING IA THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE IQ TO READ THE JUDGEMENT WHERE IT CLEARLY SAY 2016 PENAL LAW..

like you have to be a special idiot
A lawmaker from the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has introduced legislation in Pakistan’s parliament that, if passed, would criminalize criticism of the country’s military, Reuters reported earlier today. According to the report, the parliamentarian, Amjad Ali Khan, the head of the parliamentary standing committee on defense, said that the purpose of the amendment was “to prevent hatred and disrespectful behavior against the Armed Forces.” The amendment provides for jail time for any individual who “ridicules or brings into disrepute or defames” the country’s military, the report noted.

PTI lobbied for it . You can't runaway from this one

A guy name Farog Naseem Law minister taken from MQM was on the permanent party agenda.Some support from Fawad Ch.
It didn't pass in senate
And was scrapped ultimately

A lawmaker from the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has introduced legislation in Pakistan’s parliament that, if passed, would criminalize criticism of the country’s military, Reuters reported earlier today. According to the report, the parliamentarian, Amjad Ali Khan, the head of the parliamentary standing committee on defense, said that the purpose of the amendment was “to prevent hatred and disrespectful behavior against the Armed Forces.” The amendment provides for jail time for any individual who “ridicules or brings into disrepute or defames” the country’s military, the report noted.

PTI lobbied for it . You can't runaway from this one
Yes BUT IT DIDNT PASS

Currently it's 2016 PECA law

PTIans as usual conveniently forgetting that this law was brought forward by PTI. Idris Khatak was thrown into jail, also Bilal Farooqi, Ali Wazir and Parents of Gulalai Ismail.

PMLn also did a stunt of cyber crime bill and it came back to haunt them and currently they are the ones setting another trap for their own selves.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who digs a hole for others and instead falls into it. Karma is a bitch !

Patwaris are known to be brainless dodos 🦤 who confuse facts like what bill PTI was able to pass vs tried to pass- but I honestly expected less gas lighting from army brats.

Let's not forget it was Khans own government that passed this bill and we were all cheerleading back then.
But back then, we didn't think they army was the traitor.

Back
Top Bottom