What's new

PTI steals pictures from Indian website to show prosperity in Pakistan?

Kuru

Reaction score
Country
India

20210914_123532.jpg

I thought India was dirt poor, why would a nationalist party like PTI wants to use Indian images for showing Pakistan's prosperity? Is there no Prosperity in Pakistan that PTI could've shown?

Also, after spending nearly 4 years here, I have seen it is scientifically proved that Indians look poles apart from Pakistanis? Why PTI is avoiding this scientifically proven fact on PDF?
indian virus of fake news is contagious
I'm glad you somehow blamed India for PTI using Indian pictures to show Pakistan's prosperity. That's what I like on this forum really.

Last edited:
PTI is not showing prosperity by showing Indian images, they used Indian images without paying single penny for aid, Its another level of corruption or piracy. While PML N did corruption verified by Panama Papers.

Imran Khan is exact copy of Modi, Modi always get vote on racism towards Muslims and Pakistan, while Imran Khan spent whole life as a Play Boy, now he is holding Tasbih and making state of Madina.
What I dont understand is, why PTI didnt use the pics showing Pakistan's prosperity instead? I'm sure there may be thousands of sush pictures on the internet. Why use India's, the arch enemy's, pictures?
Don't worry India uses pictures of Pakistan’s Aircrafts and other equipment if we shared some of your photos nothing is wrong in it hehe hehe 😏😏
Chalo theek hai. Koi baat nahi. :)

Definitely, such poster/advertisement was done in some ministry by the staff, it reflects that when you appoint people without considering the merit just on political affiliation, you will end in such situation.
The woman who tweeted it is also the product of such a system, not better. How she became the selected appointee and came closer to the 'haramkhor royal family' is not a hidden story.

And someone was calling out Indian media for showing fake vids
To be fair, Indian media did share those fake news. However these media houses are private enterprises. Not representing the Indian government.

But in Pakistan's case, the Pak government is directly involved in disinformation campaigns. A classic example is Pakistan's UN representative Maliha Lodhi who was caught sharing a fake picture in the UN and the whole world saw it.

So there is no comparison to Pakistan when it comes to sharing fake information. This PTI using the Indian pics to show Pakistan's prosperity is a normal state of affairs in Pakistan.

No big deal. India has done worse and more

Indian government used former PAF air chief as an "Indian hero" in its official ad

IAF was very furious with it. But then 27th February 2019 happened and IAF forgot about its anger and got busy with faking F16 kill
So there is no comparison to Pakistan when it comes to sharing fake information.

Obviously there is no comparison between Pakistan and India. In India fake news are like another pandemic. Another one other than corona

Even international media covered india's national obsession with fake news in detail

Last edited:
I'm glad you somehow blamed India for PTI using Indian pictures to show Pakistan's prosperity. That's what I like on this forum really.
Wrong happens only to the East of Pakistan. Some one steals and publishes Indian pics for which Indians are to be blamed. These guys are epic. 🤣

Let's be honest here, everyone is jealous of rising and shining India. :cray:

Obviously there is no comparison between Pakistan and India. In India fake news are like another pandemic. Another one other than corona

Even international media covered india's national obsession with fake news in detail
Media (a private enterprise) sharing fake news

vs

An official representing the government of Pakistan at the United Nations sharing fake information in the UN

Which one do you think is more humiliating?
Wrong happens only to the East of Pakistan. Some one steals and publishes Indian pics for which Indians are to be blamed. These guys are epic. 🤣
Nowadays I feel shocked if India is not blamed for some or the other bad things happening in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom