What's new

:: PTI Punjab Provincial Elections - Tickets ::

Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Fawad Chaudhry, Hammad Azhar & Shahbaz Gill... 4 former PTI Ministers & pretty much the face of PTI didn't get "Tickets" for the Punjab Provincial Elections from their leader, Imran Khan. 3 of whom have spent time in Jail for their Party & have been sidelined - or in sports terms: been Benched

But hey, the good news for our brothers in the Province of Punjab is that former CM (Chief Minister) of Punjab, Usman Buzdar got his.

Sorry, if the super IK-fans might find my words harsh, but sidelining people like Fawad Chaudhry, Hammad Azhar & to some extent SMQ, this is a View attachment 925702 move by Imran Khan.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 @AZ1 @Imran Khan @waz @HRK @HAIDER @Path-Finder @Rafi @Riz @Stealth
This going for National. PTI frontline team will go for national assembly

bus wo log phir CM hoon gay mujhy to is main koi issue nazar nhi ata sir
Fawad ka interview daikha tha Kashif Abbasi kay program may - jo clip mai nay 1st Post may add ke thee...?

Fawad kay reaction say tou ye he lug raha hai.

Khair..., daikhtay hain agey kya-kya hota hai kyukay Waseem Akrum+ tou farig CM niklay tha.

Fawad ka interview daikha tha Kashif Abbasi kay program may - jo clip mai nay 1st Post may add ke thee...?

Fawad kay reaction say tou ye he lug raha hai.

Khair..., daikhtay hain agey kya-kya hota hai kyukay Waseem Akrum+ tou farig CM niklay tha.
سر جی اب بادشاہوں والی باتیں تو نا کریں

یہ ایک پاکستانی پولیٹیکل پارٹی ہے اس مین ہر کسی کی اپنی رائے ہو گی ۔ کیا یہ لوگ پروگرام کیے روبوٹ ہیں ؟ یہ زندہ جیتے جاگتے لوگ ہیں انکے اختلافات ہیں اوپینین ہے انکے درمیان چپکلس ہے ہر چیز ہے یہاں ۔

Usman was/is/will be the 9th wonder of the world, even the brightest of the minds combined cannot figure out why he was/is/will be CM candidate

as far as i am concerned it was one of the several mistakes Mr Khan did and while he is famous of cabinet shiftings and U-Turns but when it comes to Buzdar he is adament, I want to have that lucky charm which buzdar has

While the logic behind these candidates are more suitable for MNA rather than MPA election, the question is that why than they submitted their papers in the first place for MPA elections? they were REJECTED it was not the case that they didn't applied in the first place, Hammad i believe have said that the withdrew his papers.

as far as i am concerned it was one of the several mistakes Mr Khan did and while he is famous of cabinet shiftings and U-Turns but when it comes to Buzdar he is adament, I want to have that lucky charm which buzdar has

Who do you want as CM? Bajwa's land grabbing chum Aleem Khan?

Who do you want as CM? Bajwa's land grabbing chum Aleem Khan?

Fawad would be a good choice don't you think? or you are hell bent upon saying that out of the vast population of Punjab Mr Buzdar is the only suitable person Khan could find for the post?

Sir, please give me a break

Back
Top Bottom