What's new

PTI protest in Siaklot against Rigging & failure of ECP under pmln & Demand for electoral reforms !

creator of chaos =IK

It seem he has got plenty of free time in hands

chaos for the ganja paindoo brothers at least

Chaos? Standing upto old feudalistic political oppression is not called chaos.

Have some self-respect and stand *with* him for a transparent and honest election-system for heaven's sake.

we have to penetrate the rural Sialkot countryside, the villages.

those jatts, gujjars, christians, and rajputs

creator of chaos =IK

It seem he has got plenty of free time in hands

Chief of money laundering, corruption and rigging is Nawaz Sharif and his cabal.

Imran Khan is doing this for the country. Election reforms will help Pakistan get the leadership Pakistan elects, not the group of political henchmen controlling Pakistan politics. These people get the power even though they did not deserve or got there through dishonest means.

Its unfortunate educated people like you have so little understanding. Its more unfortunate that educated people who can reason and who have seen PMLN performance and corruption still back it.

I dont say favor PTI. Dont. He should be commended for talking about election reforms, at least.

Election reform is an agenda that only he has touched. Others are happy doing their term or waiting for the next in this dishonest system.

PERFECT JALSA.......................KEEP IT UP
WE WILL BUILD THE MOMENTUM......TILL IT NOT ENGULF ALL PAKISTAN IN IT

Chief of money laundering, corruption and rigging is Nawaz Sharif and his cabal.

Imran Khan is doing this for the country. .

You guys are just too naive. Imran khan is wasting time and money on such useless jalsa for country. May i know how this jalsa will bring reform in election process ? How these Anti PML(N) Jalsa and dharna will help local people and would bring reforms ? please shed some lights. These jalsa are there just to bully and spit on others to express his frustration for ruling party. Its time for him to concentrate on KPK and deliver in there and make it example for rest of provinces so that in next election people see his practical ground work and give him votes. I don't think any Pakistani politician will be saint and Imran khan is not exception. He is actually a confuse politician as far as my opinion is concern and let me tell you some of my family members voted for PTI but i am not blind follower or hater of anyone

Let me be clear first, I don't support any politician & I don't belong to any political wing.

I think IK has failed in KPK & he is doing all these protests to cover up his failures & is dumping his failure on the corrupt Govt. Who knew IK would form immediate alliance with JI as soon as he won the election in KPK, it was a shock to PTI supporters as well. IK had got a chance to prove he was trust worthy & he could had proven it with hard work, but he failed & is doing all these useless protests.

Is PTI gaining anything by all these protests? has anything changed? well the Govt. has just gone from corrupt to super corrupt & are harming Pakistan in every possible way. So what is the point of all these protests when nothing is happening & things are only getting worse?

Same people who were in Rawalpindi protest went on to 2nd protest & they will carry on to Sialkot. Gathering people pointless;y & crying will not solve any problem, not at all. Pakistan is demanding blood to save Pakistan just like the people gave their lives to make Pakistan & defend it. People then were different from today's marasi youth who live their lives Bollywood style.

I went to Pakistan on my vacation this year & I was disappointed with the youth, bollywood & Indian life style is part of their daily life.

Bpljuq8CcAED4wL.jpg

BpldgohCEAAdrbI.jpg

BpjXtcZCUAAZIUs.jpg

Bpi7YqzIcAAlYEG.jpg

@Jazzbot @Aeronaut @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @mr42O @A.Rafay @airmarshal @Bilal.

BpilnrFCQAEkYnQ.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
"We will knock doors of judiciary, and hit the streets, but will never let 2013 type elections take place ever again"- We must stand for our rights now else these riggers will keep switching and continue to loot common people. Imran Khan

Khan gives the ultimate call - We will NOT LET such an election to happen again!

---------------

The way rigging took place in Khi, ECP on May 11 admitted they couldn't administer fair election in Karachi. We exposed NA68, where Nawaz Sharif got 8k votes out of 1.5k registered voters & ECP calls it typing error. Imran Khan

-------------------

DPO Rai Zameer's audio tape played at how a DPO is campaigning for PMLN for Hafizabad. This tape recording is of SSP Police (DPO) HafizAbad Rai Zameer. This is DPO's speech for Shahbaz Shareef. Sharam Karo" Punjab Govt machinery exposed. Imran Khan

------------------------

Today, i will announce the way forward , the future course of action. Even at 47 degrees celsius you've come out, this shows, nothing can stop you from bringing Change in Pakistan! Imran Khan

----------------------

Addressing the judges, will you help us give justice from these criminals who stole our mandate? If we dont get justice where will we go if not on streets. Imran Khan

-----------------------

We learnt through newspapers, NADRA Chairman opening NA118 sealed bags & changing votes & CCTV switched off.Hamid Zaman had to spend Rs5.7million while Rs20Million for only votes verification via ET. Imran Khan

Back
Top Bottom