What's new

PTI, PAT, PML-Q leaders may form alliance

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5-30-2014_30642_l_T.jpg

LONDON: Leaders of three parties have gathered in London giving rise to speculation that the stage is being prepared for an anti-government alliance between the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) and Pakistan Muslim League-Q.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan and Pakistan Muslim League leader Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain arrived in London on Wednesday afternoon almost at the same time.

The PML-Q as a political unit has no presence in Britain because all the units defected to the PML-N but an aide of Chaudhry Shujaat said that Chaudhry was in contact with Imran Khan’s party and during his stay in London would like to meet Altaf Hussain as well.

He said a meeting with Dr Qadri and Imran Khan was on the cards but didn’t say when and where. He said the PML-Q will join any party that supports mid-term elections and ouster of the current government.

Speaking to ‘The News’ late on Thursday evening, PML-Q leader Chaudhry Shujaat confirmed that he will be meeting Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri along with his party delegation.

He said: “We have deep relations with each other and we will be meeting Dr Qadri. Our agenda is one point: betterment of Pakistan and empowerment of democracy. We agree with each other that the current government has failed and new alliances need to be made. We will release more details tomorrow after the meeting.”

On Thursday afternoon, PAT leader Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri also reached London unannounced. It’s the timing of Dr Qadri’s arrival that is of importance because the PAT sources had earlier said that he would be arriving here in the second week of June.

His party spokesman said that Dr Qadri had arrived in London for “medical check-up” although Dr Qadri himself has said that he prefers to live in Toronto, Canada, for medical reasons. A senior leader of PAT confirmed in a twitter message that PTI, PAT and PML-Q chiefs will “finalise anti-govt strategies in London” but later on retracted it.

When contacted by the News, a PAT source said that a meeting was likely and the three parties were in contact but “nothing is finalised yet”.

Dr Qadri was scheduled to reach London in June from Toronto and then fly out from here to Pakistan for what’s now called the “Shahadat Proof Bunker Dherna” but his sudden arrival in London means that he was asked to arrive for talks while the like-minded leaders were also around.

The PAT source said that all the three parties agreed on the need to launch a movement against the PML-N government. “The mandate of this government is fake and it needs to be ousted. We are contacting all the parties in this regard.”

A PTI source said that Imran Khan was in London to spend time with his two sons and “also to attend a fundraiser for the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital on Saturday”. He didn’t deny that a meeting might take place between the three parties.

Some sources have said that the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) will also be taken into confidence and Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri will lead the efforts to bring the MQM on board.

“Dr Qadri is very close to the MQM and Altaf Hussain is his key supporter and has supported Dr Qadri whenever his campaign related to Punjab where both have a common enemy in the shape of the PML-N. Imran Khan and Shujaat also have the same agenda against the PML-N. Their alliance is natural. They have been once key allies of Pervez Musharraf and all of them benefitted from Musharraf in one way or the other. Pervez Musharraf needs them more than ever. This government needs to be brought under pressure to provide an exit route to Musharraf and that will happen when there is a grand opposition alliance in place as a cover,” said a source familiar with the London developments.

The MQM will have no issue giving its support to an opposition alliance as far as it concerns agitation in Punjab and in any case a movement against the PML-N government only benefits the MQM.Reports said that Chaudary Pervaiz Elahi has also been called to London.

Yawn... already debunked by PTI... Imran is in England for a fund raiser program for SKMCH and to meet his kids.

Yawn... already debunked by PTI... Imran is in England for a fund raiser program for SKMCH and to meet his kids.

Or it could be this...

Is Imran Khan becoming a father again?

New Delhi: The world cup winning captain and now a prominent figure in the politics of Pakistan, Imran Khan is again hogging the limelight.

Imran is in the news because of some media reports claiming that the ex-cricketer and politician has a love affair with a 21-year-old girl. The girl is reported to be pregnant.

Reports suggest that the man is in love with niece of Pakistan's richest man and Nawaz Sharif's close confidant Miyan Mansha. The news sent shockwaves when the newspaper Pakistan Post reported that the said girl might be pregnant.

The report was first tweeted by a journalist on 26th of March and it is said that the delivery date is also pretty much near.

According to media reports the girl may have been send to London to protect her from the media glare. However, the close associates of Imran Khan denied the report and said that it was just a rumour.

Once a playboy and star cricketer, Imran Khan is now the chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party which is the ruling party in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.

http://www.indiatvnews.com/sports/cricket/is-imran-khan-becoming-a-father-again--11731.html

Whatever it takes to rest the Nehari-Shareef & likes in pieces...
By hooks or by crooks, we have to save Pakistan from Dajjal's believers: PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP & all such hell-bound robbers. Qadri is a rubbish & phony as a religious scholar, but as a politician I am willing to accept him (but not as a scholar of religion).
I would be glad if ISI secretly or openly create a government under people like Imran Khan & Asad Omar etc.
Pakistan is the goal. Nooras & sorts should be eliminated through all possible means, covert\overt, legal illegal, seedhee onglee\teirhee onglee......

THEY MUST GO
TO SAVE PAKISTAN

Last edited:
Or it could be this...

Is Imran Khan becoming a father again?

New Delhi: The world cup winning captain and now a prominent figure in the politics of Pakistan, Imran Khan is again hogging the limelight.

Imran is in the news because of some media reports claiming that the ex-cricketer and politician has a love affair with a 21-year-old girl. The girl is reported to be pregnant.

Reports suggest that the man is in love with niece of Pakistan's richest man and Nawaz Sharif's close confidant Miyan Mansha. The news sent shockwaves when the newspaper Pakistan Post reported that the said girl might be pregnant.

The report was first tweeted by a journalist on 26th of March and it is said that the delivery date is also pretty much near.

According to media reports the girl may have been send to London to protect her from the media glare. However, the close associates of Imran Khan denied the report and said that it was just a rumour.

Once a playboy and star cricketer, Imran Khan is now the chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party which is the ruling party in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.

Is Imran Khan becoming a father again&#63

come on, you guys even make shaitan feel ashamed.. Im sure on day of judgement, even Shaitain would disown your actions.

Yeah dont think it is true and even if it is you need all of the opposition strength to keep the current govt in check.

Some real D class post over here. The hate for your rival party is soo astonishing that these posters would celebrate day in and day out if the rival party fails at their province. No matter how many lives get taken or are destroyed as long as the rival party is doomed even if at the cost of the countries progress.

If PML-N succeeds in delivering in next 5 years, PTI will be history and Imran Khan will be 68 years old.

come on, you guys even make shaitan feel ashamed.. Im sure on day of judgement, even Shaitain would disown your actions.

Geo news apnay indian media kay yaaron say Imran Khan par attack karwa raha hay

Iss jesay ganday media group ka time ab qareeb hay kar lay PMLN aur Jawad S Khawaja kosish in ko bachanay ki

Well if this happens it will put many many people's support to rest!
This is not something i supported PTI for, please please do not do this, please!!

Have been in a heated debate with my colleagues in office since morning and i wish this rumor turns out to be a twisted tale only and there is no reality is this otherwise i will feel ashamed of PTI. :(

I am in Faisalabad and this is a traditional strong hold of Noora's, you have no idea how tough it get for a PTI supporter like me to face day to day arguments and bakwas. Now if this turns out to be true it really will be disgusting!:hitwall:

Well if this happens it will put many many people's support to rest!
This is not something i supported PTI for, please please do not do this, please!!

Have been in a heated debate with my colleagues in office since morning and i wish this rumor turns out to be a twisted tale only and there is no reality is this otherwise i will feel ashamed of PTI. :(
whars the down side , of having united against this nooracracy?
I am in Faisalabad and this is a traditional strong hold of Noora's, you have no idea how tough it get for a PTI supporter like me to face day to day arguments and bakwas. Now if this turns out to be true it really will be disgusting!:hitwall:

Wow.....I see something close to a harassment there.

Back
Top Bottom