What's new

PTI OR PML N ?

Obviously it's Pakistan Muslim League. There's far more nationalism heard in Nawaz Sharif's voice compared to Imran Khan.

This is the best !

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the cost of these Avertisement, who is sponsers's and where from this money ???
PTI adds are much better. PMLN ads focus on the lion of Punjab Nawaz Sharif. They are too old fashioned. PTI ads also offer a new ideal of change in Pakistan

I dont know tbh.

I'd rather want PML-N win this ad war than the elections ;)

Time to kick out the tested and tried failures.

Obviously it's Pakistan Muslim League. There's far more nationalism heard in Nawaz Sharif's voice compared to Imran Khan.

An idiot who has "APML" as its avatar and is supporting n-league in posts...

A lost do takkay ka nokar...

:lol:

Isnt PML.N tried and tested ??? more than PPP

Yeah, of course.

I said that I dont care if PML-N wins this ad war as long as PTI cleen sweep the election!

PTI new add hum dekhan ga is better and the one with Attullah voice.....
PML- N add are also good

PPP aj be bhtto zinda hai per awam mar gai.......

Lakin NS bohat jhoot bol raha hai apna jalson ma har jaga ma Motorway bana don ga, gas don ga, hospital bana dono ga metro cahla don ga, airport bana don ga....... khazzana ma dhalla nai or ya kardon ga wo kardoon ga banda ko wada karana chaiye jo pora be hon....

pti is still quiet immature @ this point however if it is headed by mature leaders like Shah mehmood Qureshi, etc it would be better honestly I find Imran khan confusing his not very straight as to what his policy is there is a lack of a comprehensive step by step plan to take the country forward

Back
Top Bottom