What's new

PTI must change its leader

sorry sir,
but its not a field of cricket, right?
he is taking it like cricket, thts why his knowledge about pakistan & its peoples problems sucks, whats his politics now?
bowing his head to noora king?
ZAB was a different class, he (imran) cant even reach to GHADDDARI?
1-neither its a gang war or about extortion
2-did u make a hospital and college for people
3- how??

Biyo4dfIUAEO4gP.jpg

PTI govt in KP may face forward bloc - thenews.com.pk

Delawar Jan

Saturday, March 15, 2014
From Print Edition

112 8 32 0

PESHAWAR: The fragile government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is seriously menaced by its own disaffected members of the provincial assembly from Mardan who are trying to win support of other MPAs to form a ‘forward bloc’ in the party.

The PTI government could face serious challenge if it loses support of only seven MPAs, the number the estranged group claimed has acquired. Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s government has the support of 69 MPAs in the 124-member Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Iftikhar Mashwani, who is one of the three disgruntled MPAs from Mardan, spoke rebellious about their plans. “We are going to make a ‘forward bloc’ if the chief minister didn’t change his behaviour and our reservations were not addressed,” he told The News. “We are three MPAs from Mardan and won support of four more from the southern districts of the province. One MPA is going to join us from Peshawar,” he said, indicating that they had already launched a campaign to form the ‘forward bloc’.

Khalid Masood, provincial general secretary of PTI, debunked the seriousness of the division and expressed confidence that no ‘forward bloc’ was going to appear in the party. “This is just a disagreement which will be solved in the coming two or three days,” he said when asked to comment on the threat posed by the MPAs to PTI. “Disagreement is part of democracy and we also have difference of opinion within our party,” he argued.

The general secretary said the government faced no threat as the 18th Amendment did not allow change of loyalty of members of the assembly.The PTI has a coalition government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) and Awami Jamhoori Ittehad Pakistan (AJIP). One of the coalition partners, the Aftab Sherpao-led Qaumi Watan Party was expelled by Imran Khan on charges of corruption. As the party has internal differences, PTI also has uneasy relations with JI and AJIP over the running of the affairs of the government.

Iftikhar Mashwani alleged that Chief Minister Pervez Khattak had brought them to this point and he was responsible for it. He complained of discrimination in distribution of funds and continued refusal by the chief minister to meet them. “For two months, I have been requesting the chief minister for a meeting but he has yet to see us,” he said. “The MPAs are not being taken into confidence on the issues,” he complained.

He alleged that a lion’s share of development funds was being spent in Nowshera and Swabi and other districts had been ignored. Nowshera is the constituency of the chief minister and Swabi is the native district of Speaker Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Asad Qaiser. “The chief minister is discriminating against us in funds distribution,” he alleged. “For example, we are given Rs30 million and some MPAs from Peshawar have got Rs200 million to Rs300 million,” he claimed.

Khalid Masood said MPAs might have been influenced by the groupings within the cabinet. The disaffected MPAs complain that the government did not start development projects in their constituencies. They also said the law and order situation had deteriorated but the chief minister failed to take any action.Shiraz Paracha, spokesman for the chief minister, said he had no specific details on the issue and promised to share the version of the chief minister if he got one.

==============================================

:angel: few months ago PTI fan boys were wishing division in MQM

Biyo4dfIUAEO4gP.jpg

PTI govt in KP may face forward bloc - thenews.com.pk

Delawar Jan

Saturday, March 15, 2014
From Print Edition

112 8 32 0

PESHAWAR: The fragile government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is seriously menaced by its own disaffected members of the provincial assembly from Mardan who are trying to win support of other MPAs to form a ‘forward bloc’ in the party.

The PTI government could face serious challenge if it loses support of only seven MPAs, the number the estranged group claimed has acquired. Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s government has the support of 69 MPAs in the 124-member Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Iftikhar Mashwani, who is one of the three disgruntled MPAs from Mardan, spoke rebellious about their plans. “We are going to make a ‘forward bloc’ if the chief minister didn’t change his behaviour and our reservations were not addressed,” he told The News. “We are three MPAs from Mardan and won support of four more from the southern districts of the province. One MPA is going to join us from Peshawar,” he said, indicating that they had already launched a campaign to form the ‘forward bloc’.

Khalid Masood, provincial general secretary of PTI, debunked the seriousness of the division and expressed confidence that no ‘forward bloc’ was going to appear in the party. “This is just a disagreement which will be solved in the coming two or three days,” he said when asked to comment on the threat posed by the MPAs to PTI. “Disagreement is part of democracy and we also have difference of opinion within our party,” he argued.

The general secretary said the government faced no threat as the 18th Amendment did not allow change of loyalty of members of the assembly.The PTI has a coalition government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) and Awami Jamhoori Ittehad Pakistan (AJIP). One of the coalition partners, the Aftab Sherpao-led Qaumi Watan Party was expelled by Imran Khan on charges of corruption. As the party has internal differences, PTI also has uneasy relations with JI and AJIP over the running of the affairs of the government.

Iftikhar Mashwani alleged that Chief Minister Pervez Khattak had brought them to this point and he was responsible for it. He complained of discrimination in distribution of funds and continued refusal by the chief minister to meet them. “For two months, I have been requesting the chief minister for a meeting but he has yet to see us,” he said. “The MPAs are not being taken into confidence on the issues,” he complained.

He alleged that a lion’s share of development funds was being spent in Nowshera and Swabi and other districts had been ignored. Nowshera is the constituency of the chief minister and Swabi is the native district of Speaker Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Asad Qaiser. “The chief minister is discriminating against us in funds distribution,” he alleged. “For example, we are given Rs30 million and some MPAs from Peshawar have got Rs200 million to Rs300 million,” he claimed.

Khalid Masood said MPAs might have been influenced by the groupings within the cabinet. The disaffected MPAs complain that the government did not start development projects in their constituencies. They also said the law and order situation had deteriorated but the chief minister failed to take any action.Shiraz Paracha, spokesman for the chief minister, said he had no specific details on the issue and promised to share the version of the chief minister if he got one.

==============================================

:angel: few months ago PTI fan boys were wishing division in MQM
well even if there is a forward block ..PTI will not kill them like ur leader ... we have much more morals .. neither did imran khan care about provincial seats ... he have already kicked the colation partners out due to corruption and he will also kick out the filth in PTI if he have too ...bro i can see ur obsession with imran khan .. i knw u think he is guilty for all the trouble altaf bhie is facing ..but the fact is ..he has nothng to do with it .. he is charger for money lounding and murder ... not due to difference with imran

1-neither its a gang war or about extortion
2-did u make a hospital and college for people
3- how??
by getting donations from jew english mafia, & cheating 300 millions USD from american tax payers?lolzzz
but anyway, that was good work?
he should stick to that, nothing more to him in politics?

well even if there is a forward block ..PTI will not kill them like ur leader ... we have much more morals .. neither did imran khan care about provincial seats ... he have already kicked the colation partners out due to corruption and he will also kick out the filth in PTI if he have too ...bro i can see ur obsession with imran khan .. i knw u think he is guilty for all the trouble altaf bhie is facing ..but the fact is ..he has nothng to do with it .. he is charger for money lounding and murder ... not due to difference with imran

i remember when PTI idiots were celebrating difficulties MQM was facing few months ago, as i told you guys you don't nothing about MQM, we have faced the worst in the 90s, you guys kept celebrating calling MQM is facing its natural death, MQM death this, MQM death that, now MQM is even better position now, your party is crumbling to pieces and facing death lol

try to do the finance audit and punish those people responsible for corruption and money fraud, that 3 million dollars, and then PTI can stabilise

try to bring justice to the justice party itself, what kind of the fake fraud justice party is PTI when it can't even do justice with its own party members?

by getting donations from jew english mafia, & cheating 300 millions USD from american tax payers?lolzzz
but anyway, that was good work?
he should stick to that, nothing more to him in politics?
assumptions .. im not gona answer it .. as u always come up with BS with no proof and when u r answered with logic ..u start crying and run to moods to prove ur manhood ...
well down worry bro ... he had a provinace government ..with votes all over from Pakistan .. supporters all over globe ... and ur leader could even get seats in more then 3 cities .. after he will pay for the crimes in london and his party in karachi .. u would be left with a single supporter ...worry about his poltics and pray that Mi6 need him more to destabilize pakistan ... bcoz he has served his purpose for jews and christans ..now they are ditching him ... as he is loosing grip on karachi and dnt even been involved in government :D

assumptions .. im not gona answer it .. as u always come up with BS with no proof and when u r answered with logic ..u start crying and run to moods to prove ur manhood ...
well down worry bro ... he had a provinace government ..with votes all over from Pakistan .. supporters all over globe ... and ur leader could even get seats in more then 3 cities .. after he will pay for the crimes in london and his party in karachi .. u would be left with a single supporter ...worry about his poltics and pray that Mi6 need him more to destabilize pakistan ... bcoz he has served his purpose for jews and christans ..now they are ditching him ... as he is loosing grip on karachi and dnt even been involved in government :D
reported offtopic, & deralling thread?
Talking money: PTI cash dwarfs rivals in campaign splurge – The Express Tribune
here is the link, try to get knowledge?
belive me, just as the permissions by MODs to let me against you with no rules & restrictions, you will find yourself cutted down in 100 pices by only words?

1- i remember when PTI idiots were celebrating difficulties MQM was facing few months ago, as i told you guys you don't nothing about MQM, we have faced the worst in the 90s, you guys kept celebrating calling MQM is facing its natural death, MQM death this, MQM death that, now MQM is even better position now, your party is crumbling to pieces and facing death lol

2- try to do the finance audit and punish those people responsible for corruption and money fraud, that 3 million dollars, and then PTI can stabilise

3- try to bring justice to the justice party itself, what kind of the fake fraud justice party is PTI when it can't even do justice with its own party members?
1- well the fact that every government , army, ISI, britishers, Canadians thinks that u r a terrorist organization ...every terrorist is eventually punished for this crimes ... as i believe that he is now useless for Mi6 ..he is ditching him ... atlaf is loosing karachi as well ... specially after the operations against ur armed wings ...

2- bro we will do the audit ..but how can u be so hypocrate ..have u ever asked ur leader about the money loundering ..why he was caught with the extortion money in UK

3- well should follow mqm foot step and we kill them as well??? like imran farooq?

reported offtopic, & deralling thread?
Talking money: PTI cash dwarfs rivals in campaign splurge – The Express Tribune
here is the link, try to get knowledge?
belive me, just as the permissions by MODs to let me against you with no rules & restrictions, you will find yourself cutted dowm in 100 pices by only words?
bro get help

and just tell me one thing ,..u believe this piece of crap article but all the articals written about mqm and how they killed wali babar and how they murderer all the police men involved in operation against a mqm terrorist .. u dnt believe it ... u r such a hypocrate .. just give me a one line answer ..do u believe all the news about him as well and all the new that atlaf is gona be hanged?

no i have been warned ..but what will happen they will ban me ..ill make a new account .. but i dnt knw why u get offended when i think u r mentally ill ..im just trying to help u ..why u take it as im talking shit about ..with all sincerity im even willing to pay for ur treatment ,...

1- well the fact that every government , army, ISI, britishers, Canadians thinks that u r a terrorist organization ...every terrorist is eventually punished for this crimes ... as i believe that he is now useless for Mi6 ..he is ditching him ... atlaf is loosing karachi as well ... specially after the operations against ur armed wings ...

2- bro we will do the audit ..but how can u be so hypocrate ..have u ever asked ur leader about the money loundering ..why he was caught with the extortion money in UK

3- well should follow mqm foot step and we kill them as well??? like imran farooq?

bro get help

and just tell me one thing ,..u believe this piece of crap article but all the articals written about mqm and how they killed wali babar and how they murderer all the police men involved in operation against a mqm terrorist .. u dnt believe it ... u r such a hypocrate .. just give me a one line answer ..do u believe all the news about him as well and all the new that atlaf is gona be hanged?

no i have been warned ..but what will happen they will ban me ..ill make a new account .. but i dnt knw why u get offended when i think u r mentally ill ..im just trying to help u ..why u take it as im talking shit about ..with all sincerity im even willing to pay for ur treatment ,...
@WebMaster sir,
plz take the notice of the post & poster , who is willing to get banned & willing to get a fake account, just because been reported offtopic, derailing the threads.

@Jzaib
sorry you asked proves, you got one?
now you are trying to deny it by asking my belives on media?
when same media was, making imran a working god, that time his supporters like you were posting 1000 of press cuttings here on PDF, but when IMRAN got exposed, now you dont hve anything to defend him, just verbal belives?
sorry but the magic of imran has long gone, his political actions shows his unexperinces as a unmature politician, thus it would be better, he just leave the job to some one else?
great ! lolzzz

Last edited:
sorry you asked proves, you got one?
now you are trying to deny it by asking my belives on media?
when same media was, making imran a working god, that time his supporters like you were posting 1000 of press cuttings here on PDF, but when IMRAN got exposed, now you dont hve anything to defend him, just verbal belives?
great ! lolzzz
bro why do u run way from questions ... why cant u just simply answer then ... real batman would never do it ...
just answer it do u believe all the stuff written by every media channel and forign media as well about mqm?

if yes ..then we are kool ..if not u r just a hypocrite ...

and bro please do u knw the difference btw proof and news? so when news mention aliens ..is that a proof ... may good give u streght to recover from ur mental illness ....

Mr.Khan is novice in the field of politics.I have earlier predicted that Mr.Khan may experience difficulties in understanding directions of entire scenario.He will need time to understand so that he could make right decisions.
As far as what I have understand till now,Mr.Khan's voice has already less influence in the central/federal government...who is leading KPK government rightnow.So, Mr.Khan's stance will be blocked by PML-N already.
In case of TTP,I am disappointed with Mr.Khan very much,but in case of drone strike,his stance is appreciable.
So,the conclusion of over all scenario is that he must re analyze the entire scenario and reconsider his stance in case of TTP.
-Regards

lol still the dog's tail, still the same attitude, keep this attitude and PTI will break up and finish before its time

Mr.Khan is novice in the field of politics.I have earlier predicted that Mr.Khan may experience difficulties in understanding directions of entire scenario.He will need time to understand so that he could make right decisions.
As far as what I have understand till now,Mr.Khan's voice has already less influence in the central/federal government...who is leading KPK government rightnow.So, Mr.Khan's stance will be blocked by PML-N already.
In case of TTP,I am disappointed with Mr.Khan very much,but in case of drone strike,his stance is appreciable.
So,the conclusion of over all scenario is that he must re analyze the entire scenario and reconsider his stance in case of TTP.
-Regards

this is bullshit imran has been doing politics since 1997 or is it 1995, he is very old in politics, novice, this is crap

lol still the dog's tail, still the same attitude, keep this attitude and PTI will break up and finish before its time

this is bullshit imran has been doing politics since 1997 or is it 1995, he is very old in politics, novice, this is crap
same aagoes for u bro

Tone down...please.He is appointed to lead KPK for the very first time.There is huge difference in doing armchair politics and when appointed to do 'practical work'.So,my analogy fits here,since he is given responsibility for the very first time.Mr.Khan must realize the direction anyway and plan better strategies.
Eventhough,I was astonished to see a well-experienced politican like Mr.Sharif to support peace talks in the beginning,despite of the fact that he was appointed as prime minister of Pakistan thrice.
-Regards

Back
Top Bottom