What's new

PTI must change its leader

it all going to happen to PTI too, & PTI isnt the strongest political party of pakistan?
maybe you wont like that, but reality is, with all of votes still, imran cant find a seat in NA as a main opposition leader?
facts are facts?
history is history you will find yourself , opposing young suleman khan as PTI centrl leader soon!

If you mean to say that Imran and PTI are far too ahead of our culture and mindset in Pakistan, then I agree, so as long as people support feudal lords, parties like the PPP still even get a single seat anywhere, so as long as family dynasty's rule politics and not elected representatives. Then yes, I agree, PTI is weak. It is like taking a cave man and trying to dress him up in a suit and send him to a job interview, the cave man that is Pakistan is not ready even if it is good for him.

But technically speaking, the very fact PTI is the way it is, it has the ability to be stronger than any other party in Pakistan, and internally more stable than any other.

If you mean to say that Imran and PTI are far too ahead of our culture and mindset in Pakistan, then I agree, so as long as people support feudal lords, parties like the PPP still even get a single seat anywhere, so as long as family dynasty's rule politics and not elected representatives. Then yes, I agree, PTI is weak. It is like taking a cave man and trying to dress him up in a suit and send him to a job interview, the cave man that is Pakistan is not ready even if it is good for him.

But technically speaking, the very fact PTI is the way it is, it has the ability to be stronger than any other party in Pakistan, and internally more stable than any other.
sorry, sir!
again the ability to be stronger is only seen by, you?
offcourse you like PTI, its your right!
but sorry for the common man, its just TTp terrorists supportive party, with bunch of hi/so kids, from elite families hovering on internet.
thats what was the real reason, behind its shamfull deafeat, at last of elections, all the hifi claims, sunami sweeping pakistan, went in the air?
been said that, PTI need IMRAN as its mentor as long he can serve them, in a society of elites you, need a elite to head you , any way i guss , whatever he is thts the best PTI can go?

sorry, sir!
again the ability to be stronger is only seen by, you?
offcourse you like PTI, its your right!
but sorry for the common man, its just TTp terrorists supportive party, with bunch of hi/so kids, from elite families hovering on internet.
thats what was the real reason, behind its shamfull deafeat, at last of elections, all the hifi claims, sunami sweeping pakistan, went in the air?
been said that, PTI need IMRAN as its mentor as long he can serve them, in a society of elites you, need a elite to head you , any way i guss , whatever he is thts the best PTI can go?

You should know my stance on PTI. Their support of JI, their willingness to talk with the TTP and their attitude towards our war, has driven me away from them. Fine, fair enough.

But do not so soon forget the bigger picture, Pakistan can never and will never become like the first world unless the foundations are in place. And PTI as a party can be run, because it is set up to run on people power, the people like IK, no surprise. Now what does the TTP sympathising tell you about people in Pak, people support talks, the people have not yet woken.

We desperately need a national party in Pakistan. Bhutto used to be called the chain of Pakistan but even PPP is now limited to Sindh. PMLN is and always will be a Punjabi Party. Other parties are just too small to make a huge impact. IK should use his senses, instead being emotional he should think with his head. We need a national party to keep Pakistan together. Otherwise local ethnic parties are now trying to fill the vacuum by creating hatred between Pakistanis of different ethnicity.

PTI is an Indiscipline crowed of Imran Khan followers they are live in the stat of dreams they imagine that Imran Khan is saviour.

Should PTI change the leader whom the Pak Army Generals are copying, by taking the route of talks , which IK has been preaching for a decade???
To whom PM Nawaz visits in his house???
To whom PM Nawaz said in Assembly speech that Imran Khan should give advices to Nawaz Sharif too.???
Should PTI get a leader who sits in England and makes drunk-speeches, and has become a "سنڈها" "كُپّا" inflating excessively on "بهتّا" money, murdering founding members of it's own party..
12 March,2014
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif met Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan for an important meeting on Wednesday at Khan’s residency in Islamabad (LINK)

Timeline Photos - Asad Umar (Official) | Facebook

...he went to sit on nawaz laps,...
Nawaz is trying to sit in IK's lap, NOT the other way around.

Last edited:
Should PTI change the leader whom the Pak Army Generals are copying, by taking the route of talks , which IK has been preaching for a decade???
To whom PM Nawaz visits in his house???
To whom PM Nawaz said in Assembly speech that Imran Khan should give advices to Nawaz Sharif too.???
12 March,2014
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif met Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan for an important meeting on Wednesday at Khan’s residency in Islamabad (LINK)
dont get honky?
ok this world is not running on IK? right?
giving TTp offices, still is the most foolish of IK dreams?
& it really shows his political unexperince that, he went to sit on nawaz laps, he is really made himself another of pupets played by noora league?
wellcome to muk muka, but is there any future left for INSAAF LEAGUE?

574707_848648165160717_114924552_n.jpg

he should morally step down, he has failed you people
lolzz now this is the new thng mqm is coming up with .. so u want a british nation, with more then 100 murder cases, land grabber and extorishnist to be the new leader of PTI

bro how old r u?

We desperately need a national party in Pakistan. Bhutto used to be called the chain of Pakistan but even PPP is now limited to Sindh. PMLN is and always will be a Punjabi Party. Other parties are just too small to make a huge impact. IK should use his senses, instead being emotional he should think with his head. We need a national party to keep Pakistan together. Otherwise local ethnic parties are now trying to fill the vacuum by creating hatred between Pakistanis of different ethnicity.
i kinda agree with u .. but what is the difference btw imran and others if their go with flow .. or start saying what media and people want him to say .. in his mind he is clear , the war can be devastating .. so try the peace option before u do war ..

he should morally step down, he has failed you people
What about altaf Husain ?:azn:

sure prove it, last time seen IK was the one throwing out pakistani americans, who donated 3 million USD to the running of the party in pakistan, that was a horrible show itself?

without IMRAN , PTI would be called INSAAF LEAGUE, cause then it would be just like that?
sorry its not briton, & its not british democracy?
face the reality, without IMRAN, peoples never, ever have voted to PTI!
its southeast asian traditional way of politics, & its not changed yet?
He's not going anywhere :D

[quote="BATMAN, post: 5392853, member: 2839"[/quote]
HaHahahahaha
Sandwhich between west and Taliban

I cry laughing when people put too much hope on PTI or cry of any misdeeds in PTI, what do you guys think who are the leaders in PTI, Pakistani or non-Pakistani...if you say Pakistanis then look inside your own greban and you will know what kind of party will PTI be.

let patwaris and mqm zombies have their wet dreams .. u should feel ashmed .. atleast our part give us they way to get rid of a our leader ..but ur parties are family parties .. u will be always slave of bhuttos and sharifs ...

Back
Top Bottom