What's new

PTI MPA not to receive salary, perks

Rizwan Alam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
F.P .Report

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MPA Javeed Naseem Khan has said that he will not avail any facility from the government as he wants to bring a real change.
Talking to reporters here at Officer Mess on Friday, the MPA Javed Naseem claimed that he will not take even a single penny because he wants to show the people particularly of PK-3 that this is the "Change".

"I belong to a middle class family and I don't need for any luxury life like others", he vowed and added that there are several MPAs and MNAs who are rich should also announce not to take facility from the government during period of PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in order to ensure a "Model province".

It is worth mentioning here that Javed Naseem Khan won the elections from the strong opponent candidate Haroon Bilaur.

PTI MPA not to receive salary, perks

utter bs and populist, seen it all here. Use salary/perks and do what you are voted for. Such ideas puts off poor/middle class people from joining active politics.

Obviously . Either the guy is very rich or very corrupt . Salaries are not even comparable to peanuts if it's one of these two cases .

If you don't take your salary etc it may end up in someone else's pocket. Take the salary and give it to poors in your constituency.

The Govt. pays you to serve the people, please take any facility the Govt. provides and live up to the mandate people have given you.

Back
Top Bottom