What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

Don`t let them fool you ........ ;)

10172809_288262531342089_6053857658792173462_n.jpg
ROFL :lol:

How r ya sirjee ???

Meanwhile bomb blast in Peshawar. Rather than solving country's core issues, PTI is diverting the attention to election results after 1 whole year.
Dialogue or war against terror is in federal governments hand, and it should be pmln, who needs to solve this problem instead of wasting their time, energy and money in Punjab festivals and other useless things.
And as far as this protest of imran khan is concerned, in democracy and in constitution everyone has right to protest.

BnYUY5YCAAA-vBN.jpg

:lol:

Dialogue or war against terror is in federal governments hand, and it should be pmln, who needs to solve this problem instead of wasting their time, energy and money in Punjab festivals and other useless things.
And as far as this protest of imran khan is concerned, in democracy and in constitution everyone has right to protest.

the fact of the matter comes down to this that if pmln has rigged elections, they have no legitimacy to rule, and also that if they have rigged elections, they are not here to solve problems of our country, they are here to loot and plunder, which is clearly evident from what they have done in the past one year... investing their money in other countries, thats all !!

Meanwhile bomb blast in Peshawar. Rather than solving country's core issues, PTI is diverting the attention to election results after 1 whole year.

well you guys remember, there were frequent bomb blasts in karachi during election, people were dying, and still PMLN, PTI these two beghairats didn't pay any attention, same thing happen in PTI's peshawar today? when people died and PTI or even nawaz didn't even condemn the terrorism?

please shed this political brainwashing and think about the people and its country

if there is no pakistan, then tumhare dukaan nahi chamke ge politics aur power ki

i understand the power blinds every one, don't get blinded too much that you get destroyed eventually

well you guys remember, there were frequent bomb blasts in karachi during election, people were dying, and still PMLN, PTI these two beghairats didn't pay any attention, same thing happen in PTI's peshawar today? when people died and PTI or even nawaz didn't even condemn the terrorism?

please shed this political brainwashing and think about the people and its country

if there is no pakistan, then tumhare dukaan nahi chamke ge politics aur power ki

i understand the power blinds every one, don't get blinded too much that you get destroyed eventually

Those thosko bomb were done by MQM..... So people don't come out on election day and they should be able to do rigging but people did came out and voted for PTI...

Those thosko bomb were done by MQM..... So people don't come out on election day and they should be able to do rigging but people did came out and voted for PTI...

proof? i know that the average IQ of pakistanis is very low and quickly resort to conspiracy theories

how can you guys bring naya pakistan with such a typical mentality

for naya pakistan you need to change yourselves first

for example i also believed in conspiracy theories very much, now im a changed man, i don't believe that pakistan is failing because of jew, christian, yahood o hanood, qadiani, CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy

ن لیگیوں نے آج فتح کا جشن منانا تھا فتح کی سالگرہ منانی تھی لیکن تحریک انصاف کے جلسے نے ایسی منجی میں ڈانگ پھیری کے سارا دن عمران خان اور تحریک انصاف پر بھونکتے ہی گزر گیا بیچاروں کا

پٹواریو اسے کہتے ہیں اعصاب پر سوار ہونا

Yeah yeah whatever but let us have our fun while the idiots are suffering in the D-chowk !!! :D

proof? i know that the average IQ of pakistanis is very low and quickly resort to conspiracy theories

how can you guys bring naya pakistan with such a typical mentality

for naya pakistan you need to change yourselves first

for example i also believed in conspiracy theories very much, now im a changed man, i don't believe that pakistan is failing because of jew, christian, yahood o hanood, qadiani, CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy

When bomb blast happened in ANP jalsa I felt the wave of it... I thought it happen near my locality I run to my balcony and saw people running so it was confirmed that it happen near my locality when I saw on TV it was some where in Baldia.... Tell me distance between baldia and jhamshed town you can't even hear it so then I thought must be 100 of people died but it was just 1 killed.... So there were many blast at that night but only one come on TV.... Those blast were to create fear....

Back
Top Bottom