What's new

PTI & JI to jointly contest the LG polls

must save Karachi from MQM terrorists ! 
p.s. ab delete ker moderatara ! :lol:

Would be a suicide for PTI especially in Karachi. Karachiites shall think thousand times before voting this alliance, Munawar has just ruined this alliance.

Would be a suicide for PTI especially in Karachi. Karachiites shall think thousand times before voting this alliance, Munawar has just ruined this alliance.

Karachiites will never ever vote to JI especially PTI will lose its credibility among Shia & Barelvi community ....

this alliance shows they are not confident of victory relying on their individual powers 

if MQM is terrorist, you must be angel gabriel

FYI, Im not a PTI supporter so get off your high horse and focus on the post of mine rather than trying to take cheap shots at what you thought was my political affiliation. 
i m no defender of them?
even they were the part of that drama conference, which cant produce anything credible?
but as thier role, in voilence is to short its only limited to some parts of karachi?
not like the TTp dogs, which you are trying to defend hard here?
just because of a foolish, man yes IK 60 years old free royal wine drinking fool, who was ready to give offices to the TTp terrorists?
& cant save its members or even his minsters in KPK?
thus, karachi doesnt need terrorists or thier sympathizing mouth pice political parties, governing karachi , giving offices to terrorists in sadar area?

I don't necessarily disagree with you on some of your points. It seems like all the politicans and parties in pakistan likes to talk, but not walk the talk unfortunately....

Back
Top Bottom