What's new

PTI is ready to take PESCO

if your interest is the benefit of Pakistan then what do you care, for your info money generated from electricity doesnt go to politician's pockets.
problem is everyones interest is their party, we will do good only if it benefits our party!

it goes to iip seths that are buddu bud bud of ppp and pmln leadership

give pti generation,distribution and collection in kpk

simple as that

it goes to iip seths that are buddu bud bud of ppp and pmln leadership

give pti generation,distribution and collection in kpk

simple as that

So PTI doesnt want to do any good for the country if it benefits PMLN, but PMLN should do good for the country whose beneficiary will be PTI. I thought you guys were different, I thought you were to bring change in politics, I thought....

but if you were different you would do whats good for the country, why there is always ifs and buts..I dont see any difference i dont see any change

So PTI doesnt want to do any good for the country if it benefits PMLN

PTI does not want to benefit Malik Raiz and Mian Mansha iip mafia

If pti don't have generation means they dont have authority to set tariff of per unit electricity and this goes to iip mafia to set per unit electricity price

500 billion rupees given to iips meaning 5 billion $ and still no electricity

iip mafia will End InshAllah

The PTI are the biggest snake oil merchants in the history of Pakistan, taliban khan and his lackeys are in the pocket of the ttp and other terrorist groups.

image.axd

PTI does not want to benefit Malik Raiz and Mian Mansha iip mafia

If pti don't have generation means they dont have authority to set tariff of per unit electricity and this goes to iip mafia to set per unit electricity price

500 billion rupees given to iips meaning 5 billion $ and still no electricity

iip mafia will End InshAllah

well then I wish for the day to come sometime in our lives that PTI gets 100% control of this country and then and only then they start the process of good the process of change.
IIP mafia will end if someone start doing something good then that someone will put down their condition and able to put some force until then lets hope for my first part of this post.
until change comes within people there is no change. It was the same people before PTI who voted for PPP, PMLN and likes and now hoping a change will come just because those people start voting for PTI...didnt make sense to me before and after this conversation with you I know I was dead right.

Now IK aka The Wizard and PK aka Teeli Pehlwan stepped into the wrong neighborhood.
What about taking back the control of the province from Talibans first.
I wonder if Kpk Govt. is run by children, i want this, i want that, this is my stuff give it back to me or i will weep.

Back
Top Bottom