What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Bubz21xCAAAcMj4.jpg

@Leader ....... What this???? FAKE NEWS??
@Tameem @hasnain0099
p1_11.jpg

your daily urdu lies news paper nai baat claims that Pasha is back in Pakistan, he is the master mind behind all this.. and he had a meeting with Imran khan for hours..

thats why @Fulcrum15 I was saying urdu stuff should be off the board, besides I am comfortable with English and english should be the mode of communication, otherwise PDF will become Siasat. pk @WebMaster

Aik to yeh media walay aik baat par razi hi nhn hotay.

Now Shuja Pasha is working for CIA rather than UAE intel agency?

And how the heck can Pasha plan all of this when he isn't in control of any sort of power at all? He has no influence now...

Agr Pasha kisi kay ghar gaya hota to puri dunya ko pata chal jata...this isn't a small thing.

And how the heck can Pasha plan all of this when he isn't in control of any sort of power at all? He has no influence now...

Agr Pasha kisi kay ghar gaya hota to puri dunya ko pata chal jata...this isn't a small thing.
Jaundiced journalism.

PMLN was crying before election and blaming Shujah Pasha for supporting PTI, and they even said Vote for PTI means vote for zardari but guess what happened??? Who is ruling Pakistan? Who is ally of PPPP?
PML N is king of liars, and expert for illusion. They have long history.

that is why for the sake of pdf not turning into siasat. pk, let there be some limit to urdu news sharing, atleast jang, express be standard, rest give thara standard news.. @WebMaster

Now a days lots of gossip and polls are circulating on Internet, especially on Facebook that Imran Khan would be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan. I, myself, am a fan of Mr. Imran Khan for his philanthropist works, leadership in cricket, social works. As far as his politics is concerned I am his fan because of the dirty politics and corruption of previous and current leaders.
But personally I feel that it is near to impossible for Imran Khan to become the next Prime Minister of Pakistan. Pakistan’s politics is so cruel that it can let at least fifteen people die because of a statement against a leader of a party and even then life goes on. It is survival of the fittest - fittest in the field of dirty politics, floor crossings, horse trading, blood sheds, murders, strikes and street power, seasoned politicians. Fortunately or unfortunately, Mr. Imran Khan lacks in all the pre-requisites of Pakistani politics.
I really don’t think IK will be the next PM and if it happens, I am really scared about Pakistan’s future as economy, foreign policy, control over intelligence agencies and street power needs experience which IK doesn’t have under his belt. From where he will bring the cabinet? Will he again start ‘jor tor ki siasat’? Then where is politics on principles?

Imran bhai Paati hue kurti key sath ifthetah kartay huay :lol:
10577193_10152678466048383_1922115097855908333_n.jpg

10540392_10152678466073383_5994956806215688086_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom