What's new

PTI has taken 3rd wicket of PML-N

talk about slavery, what happened to justice wajih or Hamid khan...oh they spoke against tareen....hahahaha.
fools will be fools, at least we know we are being fooled by a thug and we admit our leader is a a thug.
i nknow justice wajih issue personally . i have explained it this form couple of time. i will not waste my tym explaining again . for the last sentences that is called Mutmaeen Bagiyarat :D

x1861514_13086697.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TKWRQP_P0-.jpg

The court on Ayaz didn't say "rigging" anywhere, so in essence, indeed people are saying wrong.

Either way, I prefer re election and it should've been done and over with in 2013.

There is no proper word for Rigging in the 'People's Act' of the Constitution. There is practically no difference between the word Rigging or Irregularities. Rigging is conducted through Irregularities, this is a speciality only N League possesses. Besides, seeing how N League has reacted and has even threatened to kill the Judge of NA 122 Tribunal, do you blame the Judge for being cautious?

Also, if Irregularities is not called Rigging, lets give Murder a new name of "Ticket to meet Allah Mian". LOL Jahil

Back
Top Bottom