What's new

PTI foreign funding: Millions of dollars transactions not shared with ECP

Claim was about forgien funding by state as per akbar S baber a taout of N league every one knows he is acting on N league behalf even his Twitter account is run by N league cell burden was on his shoulder not PTI but according to scrutiny committee reports there is forgien funding yes its fund raising money and donations by ppl living US, UK etc

It was both about foreign funding and prohibited funding. According to law you can't accept funding from foreign national companies or persons this is called foreign prohibited funding, PTI accepted money not only from foreign companies but foreign national persons in millions of dollars and concealed this amount from ECP which is also fall into prohibited funding. PTI not not only concealed the foreign funding but also concealed the local findings of about Rs.850 million.

You accused that Akbar S. Babar is tout of PMLN and some PMLN media wing is running his twitter account would you like to prove this??

It was both about foreign funding and prohibited funding. According to law you can't accept funding from foreign national companies or persons this is called foreign prohibited funding, PTI accepted money not only from foreign companies but foreign national persons in millions of dollars and concealed this amount from ECP which is also fall into prohibited funding. PTI not not only concealed the foreign funding but also concealed the local findings of about Rs.850 million.

You accused that Akbar S. Babar is tout of PMLN and some PMLN media wing is running his twitter account would you like to prove this??

U don't need to prove sometimes everything is understood it was prohibited funding not forgien funding ppl use company cheques in North America does that company represent state?? PTI concealed nothing that money 850 million was claim of akbar baber not PTI its his job to prove it which he failed all PTI said about 31 cror which report shows double transactions. Again forgein funding means U get money from other state PPP does fund raising too at US unless its not state money and comes through legal means perfectly fine.so u mean any Pakistani lives in US is forgien national?? Or I use my company cheq it's forgien funding?
I can prove akbar baber account run by N league cell while Pakistan knows jang group runs on N league payroll even theior tweets got same whatsapp massage.i told U before I told you now gone those days when Jang group plant story and patwaris peddle it

Last edited:
U don't need to prove sometimes everything is understood it was prohibited funding not forgien funding ppl use company cheques in North America does that company represent state?? PTI concealed nothing that money 850 million was claim of akbar baber not PTI its his job to prove it which he failed all PTI said about 31 cror which report shows double transactions. Again forgein funding means U get money from other state PPP does fund raising too at US unless its not state money and comes through legal means perfectly fine.so u mean any Pakistani lives in US is forgien national?? Or I use my company cheq it's forgien funding?
I can prove akbar baber account run by N league cell while Pakistan knows jang group runs on N league payroll even theior tweets got same whatsapp massage.i told U before I told you now gone those days when Jang group plant story and patwaris peddle it

As per Pakistani Law you can't accept company cheques for political funding, specially companies which have partners who don't posses Pakistani nationallty, in US it is totally fine and American political parties have to reveal such information. Read again, Akbar S Babar has submitted his reply on scrutiny committee's finding just yesterday when did ECP gave its verdict in favor of PTI??

As per Pakistani Law you can't accept company cheques for political funding, specially companies which have partners who don't posses Pakistani nationallty, in US it is totally fine and American political parties have to reveal such information. Read again, Akbar S Babar has submitted his reply on scrutiny committee's finding just yesterday when did ECP gave its verdict in favor of PTI??
Yaar akbar baber claimed all this that PTI funded by Israel and India burden is on his shoulders according to scrutiny report no such thing found these ppl are overseas Pakistani who are Pakistani nationals as well donated money to PTI that is case if akbar has fresh evidence about his claim he can submit to EC

Well at least PMLN media group still active; not active intelligently as the media director cannot cross the intelligence level of the leadership.

Yaar akbar baber claimed all this that PTI funded by Israel and India burden is on his shoulders according to scrutiny report no such thing found these ppl are overseas Pakistani who are Pakistani nationals as well donated money to PTI that is case if akbar has fresh evidence about his claim he can submit to EC

When did he claimed India and Israeel funded PTI?? Indian national funded $29000

When did he claimed India and Israeel funded PTI?? Indian national funded $29000
Check all his statements when N league was in power and he went to SC that PTI funded by isreal and india
she is not Indian national india doesn't allow to have two passports She is US citizen with her Pakistani husband having a joint account its very common

Check all his statements when N league was in power and he went to SC that PTI funded by isreal and india
she is not Indian national india doesn't allow to have two passports She is US citizen with her Pakistani husband having a joint account its very common

Share the links, I have not found a single statement.

Hopefully ECP will not be influenced by threats given by PTI and proceed with strict recommendations and prosecution amounting to national security threats.

Government should place most of their individuals along with their supremo Niazi on ECL.

There must not be any NRO given to PTI.

The Law is very simple you can't obtain funds for political party from foreign nationals if you do so your party will be declared as “foreign-aided political party” and no “foreign-aided political party” can work in Pakistan.

The expression “foreign-aided political party” is exhaustively defined in Article 2(c) of Political Parties Order 2002 as a political party which:

• has been formed or organised at the instance of any government or political party of a foreign country; or
  • is affiliated to or associated with any government or political party of a foreign country; or
  • receives any aid, financial or otherwise, from any government or political party of a foreign country, or any portion of its funds from foreign nationals.

As evident from a plain reading of Article 2(c)(iii) of PPO 2002, mere receipt of any portion of funds from foreign nationals also renders a political party “foreign-aided”.
have some shame bablu and dablu ? almost all of the zardaris and nawaz family is not pakistani nationals now . they have right to rule us ?

have some shame bablu and dablu ? almost all of the zardaris and nawaz family is not pakistani nationals now . they have right to rule us ?
right given to them by sacred cow Fauji mafia!

Is this case filed in court? Sounds like a technicality that can be exploited by opposition. $30K is chump change and cannot really flip elections whatsoever. :undecided:

Some sitting MPA/MNA's of pti are touts of PMNL (documented as well)... S babar comes way before that :D 🧠

• receives any aid, financial or otherwise, from any government or political party of a foreign country, or any portion of its funds from foreign nationals.

NS received money from Saudis + Bin laden (by HR, which i will trust). So ECP won't dare to go deep into this or pmln +ppp will go down the drain as well...

Last edited:
Is this case filed in court? Sounds like a technicality that can be exploited by opposition. $30K is chump change and cannot really flip elections whatsoever. :undecided:

But why would BJP chapter in UK fund PTi?

Back
Top Bottom