What's new

PTI:Evidence of foreign funding received by Geo-Jang Group and Press Release

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Evidence of foreign funding received by Geo-Jang Group and Press Release
(May 20, 2014)

Time allocated to each political party by Pakistani cannels in election 2013(table at bottom of this thread)

Dr Shireen Mazari, Central Information Secretary PTI, today drew attention of the media to the Executive Summary of the Media Commission Report – the Commission having been formed by the SC – and pointed out the Geo-Doordarshan connection of Amn ki Asha programme mentioned on page 8 of the Summary. She said the government had tried to have this section deleted but could still be found on the site link http://j.mp/1kkyvvM.
She said this raised serious issues of foreign agendas being pursued by the Geo/Jang gp which the government should take notice of and investigate rather than trying to cover up the whole issue.

This is just one of the many sources of questionable foreign funding coming to the Geo/Jang media house.

Mazari also showed the chart of Media Usage graph published by EU Report showing the excessive time given to PMLN by Geo and PTV.

--- Shireen M Mazari
Central Information Secretary

20140520_GeoEvidenc01.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc02.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc03.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc04.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc05.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc06.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc07.jpg

20140520_GeoEvidenc08.jpg

Time allocated to each political party by Pakistani cannels in election 2013

20140520_GeoEvidenc09.jpg

SOURCE:

INSAF.PK (PTI'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE)

Evidence of foreign funding received by Geo-Jang Group and Press Release (May 20, 2014)

Last edited:
Bari dair ki meharban jagtey jagtey ... Geo tau kab se foreign funding par pal raha hai ...............

Geo is ready to apologize but ISI refused to accept :lol:

hit harder, continue to boycott Geo and as Imran Khan demanded there should be proper audit of these foreign funding...

PTI's research is flawed, GEO TV granted the maximum air time to the PTI if you read the same election report by EU

PTI's research is flawed, GEO TV granted the maximum air time to the PTI if you read the same election report by EU

I showed you there, explained how flawed your observation was, that it was about bulletin news, still insisting? show some level...

post b kar do zar wo report.................

he did and I showed him all the report, but yet he wont learn or likes to keep lying !

I showed you there, explained how flawed your observation was, that it was about bulletin news, still insisting? show some level...

its your selective opinion, in the same report, there is a table which shows the total amount of air time given to PTI it was 32% and PMLN was 19% MQM was 13%

here GEO tv has already debunked imran allegations on najam sethi and PCB allegations

its your selective opinion, in the same report, there is a table which shows the total amount of air time given to PTI it was 32% and PMLN was 19% MQM was 13%

here GEO tv has already debunked imran allegations on najam sethi and PCB allegations

I shared all the report, and you shared the bulletin coverage... go to the thread and see for yourself who is being selective here...

I shared all the report, and you shared the bulletin coverage... go to the thread and see for yourself who is being selective here...

i want to stay away from this idiotic issue of GEO and PTI fight but in my opinion PTI will loose a lot in the end

media has the soft power to make or break any political force.

the channels like ARY and guys like mubashir luqman and the hidden parties are just using PTI as a tool to achieve their corporate and strategic aims

come on guys aman ki asha geo's agenda was fully supported by imran khan himself, your concern should be rigging and prove how geo rigged, personally i don't elieve any media can rig elections

Last edited:
i want to stay away from this idiotic issue of GEO and PTI fight but in my opinion PTI will loose a lot in the end

the channels like ARY and guys like mubashir luqman and the hidden parties are just using PTI as a tool to achieve their corporate and strategic aims

come on guys aman ki asha geo's agenda was fully supported by imran khan himself, your concern should be rigging and prove how geo rigged, personally i don't elieve any media can rig elections

and you think when you present a false impression, you are not working on Geo's side?

I dont see how they can hurt us, they have already done that... and boycott was the only option left...

We support PEACE, Imran Khan still says, we are not breeding on hatred anywhere..

and obviously no one said GEO rigged elections, we said and EU report is a prove that pmln got the most favor from Geo...they influenced opinions, remember Hamid Mir program in which he spoke against Sheikh Rasheed and the next day Sh Rasheed lost the by election? and Sh Rasheed has since boycotted Geo... propaganda against PPP, PPP boycotted Geo since 2011.

whole media more or less was against pti or favoring others but still pti became 2nd largest party instead of opposition

media had power to make or break but that ship has sailed year after year of dirt propaganda . public don't see them as unbiased

but unlike mqm,ppp,pmln ect etc who had policy of appeasement or giving money or intimidation pti stood against feroons in the news

whole media more or less was against pti or favoring others but still pti became 2nd largest party instead of opposition

media had power to make or break but that ship has sailed year after year of dirt propaganda . public don't see them as unbiased

but unlike mqm,ppp,pmln ect etc who had policy of appeasement or giving money or intimidation pti stood against feroons in the news

its because of the media what PTI is today lol

Back
Top Bottom