What's new

PTI dissidents plan separate founding day event

Please, do mention the reasons why it's supposedly a failure.

1. It has no clear policy on economy
2. Clearly supports TTP instead of Pakistan Army
3. Centered around Imran Khan, this party would not last long if something happened to Imran Khan

1. It has no clear policy on economy
2. Clearly supports TTP instead of Pakistan Army
3. Centered around Imran Khan, this party would not last long if something happened to Imran Khan
I think PTI is a huge success.

The PTI you see before you may not be too pleasant to look at. but here's the key: PTI is pretty much the only party in all of Pak that is democratic and representative, it's structure and ideals demand it.

Now, the problems you listed, in line with the above are a reflection of the thinking of the common man in Pak. He has no clue what he wants, he wants prosperity, he wants a job and money, he wants good healthcare, he also wants security. But in return, he doesn't know how he's going to get all that, he doesn't want to pay taxes and he CERTAINLY does not want to WORK for his prosperity. He wants it free of charge and painless.

He also is a very confused individual who still holds sympathies for talib types, if not sympathies then he still views America as a bigger threat than the TTP, if not that he still wants a quick, easy painless fix, which is talks with the taliban.

Oh and to sum it all up, he doesn't want to work hard for any of this, he wants the miracles to fall right out of the sky. He wants a miraculous leader which will lead him, Imran Khan might fit the bill for him.

Now if you replace all the minds of the extreme, lazy and confused Pakistanis with the minds of the say the average Brit, will not that reflect on PTI or any other party's policy making?

Don't get me wrong though, I was a die-hard PTI supporter for the last so many years, until now, where everyday I drift further from PTI and it's appeasement policies.

The PTI you see before you may not be too pleasant to look at. but here's the key: PTI is pretty much the only party in all of Pak that is democratic and representative, it's structure and ideals demand it.

Now, the problems you listed, in line with the above are a reflection of the thinking of the common man in Pak. He has no clue what he wants, he wants prosperity, he wants a job and money, he wants good healthcare, he also wants security. But in return, he doesn't know how he's going to get all that, he doesn't want to pay taxes and he CERTAINLY does not want to WORK for his prosperity. He wants it free of charge and painless.

He also is a very confused individual who still holds sympathies for talib types, if not sympathies then he still views America as a bigger threat than the TTP, if not that he still wants a quick, easy painless fix, which is talks with the taliban.

Oh and to sum it all up, he doesn't want to work hard for any of this, he wants the miracles to fall right out of the sky. He wants a miraculous leader which will lead him, Imran Khan might fit the bill for him.

Now if you replace all the minds of the extreme, lazy and confused Pakistanis with the minds of the say the average Brit, will not that reflect on PTI or any other party's policy making?

Don't get me wrong though, I was a die-hard PTI supporter for the last so many years, until now, where everyday I drift further from PTI and it's appeasement policies.

All political parties have failed Pakistan. Even if the intentions were good but this is Pakistan. Our society is corrupt. There are no angels here.

All political parties have failed Pakistan. Even if the intentions were good but this is Pakistan. Our society is corrupt. There are no angels here.

Exactly, Pakistanis seldom look inwards and believe themselves to be perfect ask them what's wrong and there are a few different answers government, politicians, media, foreign countries, 'insert conspiracy theory number 1', 'insert conspiracy theory number 2'.

Never will they peg themselves as the problem.

PTI is a huge success

China_World_Trade_Center_III.jpg

here we go, again ....?
@WebMaster sir,
after long lists of insults , which i had reported , & after no action?
im goin,batman now style!
my dear friend , as you ae trying to go low, after long long time. i want to asure you, not every pakistani been offended by patthans like your forefathers & then you?
im really sad about it!
but cant do anything at all, you hve to live under the truma!
im my selfa patthan, & we are quite good muslims ?
i understand your devastated feelings, looking the divisions of PTI, which is just there, just because of its leaderships, unexperinces in the politics.

@@WebMaster so hat this guy do is that i tell him i dnt want to argue with him ... u can see my last 10 post .. sometime i dont even reply him ..so he constantly texting me ... trying to get me annoyed than he report the post .. can see all my last post ..i have told him that i dnt want to get into conversation with him and dnt see him fit top argue .. anyways i dnt believe in complaining to mods on small issues .. not crying like little girl .. that is why i toold him that he shouldnt talk to me .. but he this using his cheap tatics to constantly reply and get me to a point where i will say anythng bad and he will report me ...

as u can read in post .. i have said that he got a physiological problem ... and trust me i dnt say that to insult him, i geniunly believe that he have some problem .. i offered him help and tell him i pray for him ...

Please, do mention the reasons why it's supposedly a failure.
bcoz a british national told his stooges to run a propaganda champning against him .. ill not take his name but ill give u a hint.. he is a antastic singer

well u have PTi phobia.. as i told u i think u have a pathan incident in ur childhood .. and thats why u r somehow against imran .. anyways asi maintain .. i dnt see u fit enough to talk 2 ... .I have prayed for ur illness ..go get checked up ..inshallah u will get better ..
Imran khan is not a pathan. he is niazi from mianwali.

Back
Top Bottom