What's new

PTI dissident to form new party

Let's see who would be the guest star ?
As its president ?
Sir javed hashmi !

she is more then welcome .

Brother,

I knew IK have good intentions, but my question is from the followers of PTI, that in last 4 months , u say one thing they replied, that now enough from 67 years, this is the problem, that was the problem, but now suddenly all the problems solved?

so they are also not using their brains, they just following the leader.

According to Me "Wrong Number" " Wrong Number" also fit to PTI also in Politics now.
explain your point. im not getting what u r trying to say .

54a747cc32f7f.jpg

RAWALPINDI: A Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) dissident has announced that she is launching her own party to make a ‘new’ Pakistan.

Hina Manzoor, former Punjab north secretary general and PTI candidate for NA-54 in the 2013 elections, claimed that many other dissidents would be joining her party.

“The homework for the launch of Front National (FN) has been done. Many people from the PTI will join us,” she told Dawn.

Also read: PTI Punjab north president forced to quit

Ms Manzoor resigned from the post after Imran Khan suspended 10 office-bearers from Punjab north and Rawalpindi district for beating his nephew Ahmed Niazi during the sit-in outside Parliament House in November.

“I resigned from the party due to a major shift in the ideology and political structure of the party. I had no choice but to resign. Now we have registered a new political party.”

She added: “We will not work to derail democracy and topple any elected government but provide a platform to the people to raise voice for their rights and give them an educated leadership.”

She said they were not in a hurry to bring a change in the country. As a first step, she added, the new party would strengthen its organisational structure while ensuring to follow the rules and regulations which the PTI was lacking as it wanted to form its government by all means.

She said corrupt politicians had also joined the PTI and detracted it from its ideology. Now there is no difference between the party led by Imran Khan and other political parties in the country.

However, the PTI Punjab north secretary general, Zahid Kazmi, told Dawn that no party worker or local leader would join other parties as they were united under the leadership of Imran Khan.

“In the 2013 elections, the PTI candidates got votes in the name of Imran Khan and his ideology to bring a change in the country. The people will again vote for Imran Khan,” he said.

He said after leaving the PTI, Ms Manzoor had the right to join other parties or form her own party. “But let me make it clear that there is no rift in the party and all the workers accept the decisions of Imran Khan.”

He said the PTI was the only party in the country which mobilised the youth and provided a space to reputed politicians.

PTI dissident to form new party - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Every Pakistan has a committed moqa parast hidden inside of him/her, that moqa parast comes out eventually. Why does this nobody thinks she can form a new party now because she was a candidate on one seat.

Well Said,
follow those who gives result and PTI did gave results in KPK, i will give u small example about on line FIR which Karachi just started while in KPK it was done one year before, MQM is there in Karachi from decades but there wasn't any such steps taken, so PTI in KPK is providing ideas and standards to other provinces to follow .. again we will be 1000 times better in situations if we give vote to PTI rather than PMLN and PPP corrupt and incompetent parties..

Take Hashimi for example that was also terrible news for PTI, but ask some one now where is this lota hashimi, no one knows. he was blaming army and now the same government is in army lap..

Thanks Brother,

I just mentioned a very simple reason to support PTI that they haven't came into federal power yet but we have seen there performance in KPK which is better as compare to others. There are several other reasons to support PTI not only ON-line FIR. PTI is in power for 1.5 year still there isn't any corruption allegation against Imran Khan while lots of cases are in NAB on Khursheed Shah, our PM etc. PM House Budget is 77 crore+, while Punjab CM house Budget is 40 Crore+ and KPK CM expenses is 2 crore and 28 lakh for entire year so there's a huge difference in figures. KPK Police have entirely changed, Right to Information is a great service, Right to services another fabulous thing done by PTI. They are focusing on cheap and clean hydropower projects and other little electricity projects to double their power generation from 4000 MW. PTI is selling flour and Ghee at cheap prices for poor. There are lots of things that PTI is doing in KPK which If I start mentioning than I need lot of time for that. Specially, there are many changes in health and education sector in KPK which is fantastic.

As far as hashmi is concerned he is sitting in his house and will be thinking that Army is responsible for my lost in elections :D

Take Hashimi for example that was also terrible news for PTI, but ask some one now where is this lota hashimi, no one knows. he was blaming army and now the same government is in army lap..[/QUOTE]

Well hashmi is more credible and honest than the likes of querishi, tarin and sheikh rasheed.

Take Hashimi for example that was also terrible news for PTI, but ask some one now where is this lota hashimi, no one knows. he was blaming army and now the same government is in army lap..

Well hashmi is more credible and honest than the likes of querishi, tarin and sheikh rasheed.[/QUOTE]
Sure being a cabinet member of general Zia Ul haq ?
He was much more credible with nawaz ?
Then again with imran in a make or break situation ?
Now what happens to him , why can't he cashed his credibility in multans bye elections ?

Last edited:
acha ye bndi h
She was the PTI candidate from the Cantonment-Westridge area
I campaigned for her on the last day before the elections with a tabdeeli razakar team
and no one was happy with her
She was too lazy and didn't go out much to interact with the public
PTI lost a sure shot seat because of her

Hashmi is nothing than a lota. He very first came in power through General Zia. After that, he contested the elections independently and he lost. After he lost, he again contested and won the elections through PML N. Now in 2013 Elections he won just because of PTI otherwise he is a bloody lota, nothing more than that. Sheikh Rsd, Qureshi and jahangir khan tareen is much better than hashmi.

What I see is that mostly Pakistani People love Imran Khan and People will vote for PTI because of Imran Khan in Next elections and from that point of view PTI is the most powerful party.

@danishsaleem Brother I am going to answer this question to you on behalf of PTI lovers and I would like to mention that I am not a blind PTI follower. Brother would you vote for PML N or PPP in next elections? The answer is no, this is the simple reason to support PTI brother because PML N/PPP or other parties haven't done anything when they were in power that's why the hopes are high about PTI and if you look at their KPK governance it's still better than Shahbaz, Qaim shah etc despite the fact that PTI is in pwer from 1.5 years while the others from lot of years.

Brother,
For your knowledge i voted for PTI in 2013, secondly about PPP or PML, N In next elections who ever performed well will get the votes, about the performance of PTI in KPK, is only visible when KPK officials informed three months before the peshawar accident, and they did nothing, if you will say i will also share the handout of Necta about the information they passed to KPK home secretary.
My point is now every thing is fine in Pakistan, but just before 15 days, its seems that Pakistan is the failed state according to PTI.

and thanks for calling me brother, otherwise mostly PTIer not respect to those who criticse them, so yes this is the change i noticed in PTIers in last few days, that they start calling Brothers to their political opponents.

Anything against status quo of Noora / Zordari / Diesel / Dushman Yar Wali / Taffa Bory / Jamat e (not) Islami etc is welcomed.

Good luck to her..

so what u feel, when your leader sitting with all these so called status quo parties?

I am also going to start a party, it will be called "Tea Party". Our manifesto:
1. Eik cup chaa
2. Biscuit khaa

Lo kar lo gal!

Its amazing to see that how fast difference of opinions can lead to form a real opposite party ?
One can imagines that why Pakistan is so politically divided.
Couldn't think that every millionaire in Pakistan wishes to see himself being a PM or President.
But that's the case right now , I guess !
Not having a basic or local govt is root cause of most of the ills in Pakistan , where population needs their share in leadership.

Thanks Brother,

I just mentioned a very simple reason to support PTI that they haven't came into federal power yet but we have seen there performance in KPK which is better as compare to others. There are several other reasons to support PTI not only ON-line FIR. PTI is in power for 1.5 year still there isn't any corruption allegation against Imran Khan while lots of cases are in NAB on Khursheed Shah, our PM etc. PM House Budget is 77 crore+, while Punjab CM house Budget is 40 Crore+ and KPK CM expenses is 2 crore and 28 lakh for entire year so there's a huge difference in figures. KPK Police have entirely changed, Right to Information is a great service, Right to services another fabulous thing done by PTI. They are focusing on cheap and clean hydropower projects and other little electricity projects to double their power generation from 4000 MW. PTI is selling flour and Ghee at cheap prices for poor. There are lots of things that PTI is doing in KPK which If I start mentioning than I need lot of time for that. Specially, there are many changes in health and education sector in KPK which is fantastic.

I wish you guyz even try to see the reality of Online FIR and Power Generation. Any how,

FIR is First Investigation Report, and can be filed by only Police, not complaint. Even in case of KPK, Online FIR is just a complaint box which most of the department already have.

300+ power projects will generate not more then half or 1 Megawatt, these are pretty small projects cannt generate 4 GW by any means.

Floor, Ghee concerns, aint you guyz try choose someone who try to do difference from CM Punjab? Also, in Punjab floor is cheaper for whole awam not poor alone. Utility stores sells cheaper utilities throughout Pakistan not KPK Alone. Frankly, do you guys even try to investigate what is happen?

End to Patwari culture was just hanging the rate list in all patwar khanna and putting complaint box in every office. unlike in Punjab renovation of whole LDA and regional development offices, changing the culture, and my favorite computerizing whole Punjab Land Records.

So far health care and education concern, Mardan General Hospital and Mardan complex was started in ANP times, become so slow, now it might take more then 3 years to complete, same case for Mardan Ring road, doubling korakh road, Peshawar flyovers etc all stopped or slow down. ANP plan for Mardan Airport is also scrapped, now whole KPK is suffering on small Peshawer Air Port. Our international flights are suffering due to successful polio exercises from PTI. Also KPK wide all mining projects has been stopped which were under KPK Government. I am from there and my list is on going. Punjab almost 90% schools are computerized, examination for matric, FSC is also computerized with better and faster results. CM is trying to bring School standards upto Private schools. roads, infrastructures, new airports, new steel mills with nice mining projects, new Power plants including Solar parks, 3 Nuclear plants, 450+ Small hyderal projects, and so many things.

PTI definitely trying to do better then previous government of KPK, but comparing to Punjab, still lacking far far behind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom