What's new

PTI CM Nominee: No enmity with the Taliban,calls for peace talks.

Of course Baloor's example in front of PTI. Poor ANP, they got when it was too late.
In fact PTI's task given by their foreign planners to control situation while NATO/US are packing to exit.

The issue of Talib-B@stards is way beyond the little world of ANP.

Don't take me wrong. Their contribution towards sanctity of Pakistani state is nothing less than heroic.

The sacrifices they have given, and so silently are ENORMOUS to an unbiased observer.

They stood tall in a true Pashtun way, took on the chin, like true men of honor.

Whereas Talib-B@stards were the true Be-ghairats, hiding behind little boys and attacking little girls.

However they could not separate themselves from corruption and injustice in the government.

And this is the main reason, political forces have failed to effectively counter the appeal of Talib-B@stards.

The Islamists in KP like Fazlu and JI are nincompoops of nth degree. They too are corrupt,

So this leaves PTI to prove themselves as a true force of peace.

If they can deliver on this, they will be the men of high stature that no one can attack not even Talib-b@stards.

peace

p.s. Oh please quit spreading constipated conspiracy theories that PTI has been given anything by some $hitty foreigner.

disappointed on hearing him say "this is your province, this is your country" i feel like it's a slap to all those people both LEA and common who lost their life by Talibaan. But since i don't know the ground realities i would let the provincial government take the best approach to sort out the problem instead of bashing it.

Back
Top Bottom