What's new

PTI CM Nominee: No enmity with the Taliban,calls for peace talks.

Just Wait For The Next Man In Command, You Ill knOw How Professinal This Fuaj Couldbe !;)

Batman jee NS has announced that he will simply promote the most senior person to COAS. So you should aalready know who it will be

I think the solution doesnot lie with the provincial government, it has to be decided by the Federal and USA policy.

Don't kid yourself - please don't ever do that --- here is the spectacle of a PTI CM bending over -- and it won't be enough, no amount of Bending over will be enough, Talib has come for your submission, in true Muzloum style, and the s called Pakistan army will ensure that Talib gets what it came for.

A good move by PTI. Enough of this wot ****. Besides if PA is so concerned about dealing with the militancy problem, then why has it not addressed the safe heavens in Afghanistan. Why have they not developed a counter strategy to deal with cross border terrorism.
if talks can bring stability in KPK, we support PTI in this regard. Ameerki chumcha geeri bohat ker li

Aab tau Real Islam ji Chamchageeri kar kay hi rakaingay!

Islam ki chamchageeri sa akhrat to sawanr jai gi na......ameerki ki chamchageeri kerna sa kya hasil hua sawai zillat, ruswai, or lashoon ka.

Akhirat may marni hai, tau zaroor - Marnay ke seway khi aur chara nahe?

Don't kid yourself - please don't ever do that --- here is the spectacle of a PTI CM bending over -- and it won't be enough, no amount of Bending over will be enough, Talib has come for your submission, in true Muzloum style, and the s called Pakistan army will ensure that Talib gets what it came for.

I think he is trying to appease, not my preferred way of negotiating, but still its mature move to tackle the untamed beast. still I will insist that the solution lies with Federal govt and USA Policy, that is not to say I am giving excuses for PTI govt, they must control terrorism as they promised, do whatever it takes, but dont give in space to them like PPP gave to Taliban in Swat, KPK including FATA is our territory, not theirs, hence our upper hand must prevail.

NS is the elected PM, please don't insinuate that PA is so unprofessional that it will indulge in political decision making.

War On terrorism policy is not only a political decision, the Army should be and is onboard in all those decisions regarding Terrorism.

And all those folks clamoring for peace with Taliban, then be ready to turn into a Taliban state...these people have only one agenda, to establish their brand of Islam, what negotiating will you do with them? What concessions will you give?

We all know what happened with the last peace accord...and as Zardari sais in private, these people cannot be negotiated with, the only reason I am passing this bill ia to show the people that you can't negotiate with them, they will break the peace accord...and they did break it in the end.

Though Taliban are present in KPK in dispersed form, hiding here and there, they are based in FATA and FATA is under army control.... FATA is a federal territory so it is muslim league Nawaz, not PTI, Which is supposed to consult army for having peace talks with TTP....
No peace talk with TTP can take place without army consent and approval...

In sab ko fauj seedhi kar day gi...

N-league, PTI both have a gross misunderstanding of the situation and are pretty naive...when they'll get in the government and get a few briefings by top honchos, aqal thikanay lag jaye gi.

Imran points have proven right we don't have any other option than to TTP and to accepted those demands which are according to shariah we can't win this war no chance we have to stop being USA tout

Imran points have proven right we don't have any other option than to TTP and to accepted those demands which are according to shariah we can't win this war no chance we have to stop being USA tout

Yeah, accept those demands, turn the country into a Taliban state, and spit on the bodies of 50k Shaheeds eh?

I think the solution doesnot lie with the provincial government, it has to be decided by the Federal and USA policy.

But mark my words, N-League and their blind patwari supporters are going to pin the blame of drone strikes on KPK Govt. even though the issue lies directly under federal government.

Yeah, accept those demands, turn the country into a Taliban state, and spit on the bodies of 50k Shaheeds eh?

sir your army attacked them first so the numbers of people killed by your army would be in far more number than what Taliban did

I have read few tweets that PTI has nominated former HEC Chairman Dr. Ata ur Rehman as Advisor to KPK govt on Education?

Koi Haqeeqat hai is news mien??

I have read few tweets that PTI has nominated former HEC Chairman Dr. Ata ur Rehman as Advisor to KPK govt on Education?

Koi Haqeeqat hai is news mien??

No idea, but if this is true, a very good step.

Back
Top Bottom