What's new

PTI Awami raabta muhim (Mass contact drive) !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
74229_10151191740634527_2124573035_n.jpg

Chairman Imran Khan launches ‘Mass Contact Drive’ to visit Punjab and Sindh from Tuesday 11-December'12

Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Imran Khan, would embark upon a ‘Mass Contact Drive’ in the country from Tuesday. As per plan, Imran Khan would visit different cities of Central Punjab, South Punjab in first phase of the drive while he would be in Sindh in Phase-II of the campaign.

During ‘Mass Contact Drive’ PTI Chairman Imran Khan will address public gatherings and seminars in different cities of the country and would reach out to general public.

In a press statement released here on Friday, Imran Khan would launch the ‘Mass Contact Drive’ next week during which Khan would address public gatherings in Punjab and Sindh. Party’s senior leaders including the party president Makhdoom Javed Hashmi, vice chairman Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi and others would also accompany him.

As per schedule of the ‘Mass Contact Drive’, Imran Khan will address a public gathering in District Lodhran of South Punjab on December 11, while he would be visiting District Layya on Dec 2.

Imran Khan would be in Lahore on Dec 14 while he would be visiting Gujranwala and Wazir Abad on Dec 15. On Dec 16, the PTI chairman would be again in Lahore while on Dec 17-18, Imran Khan will address public gatherings in Districts Kasur, Okara and Sahiwal respectively.

In the second phase of the Mass Contact Drive, Imran Khan will address public gatherings in Karachi and Interior Sindh on Dec 22-24. From Dec 27 to 28, Imran Khan would visit his native city in District Mianwali and would be addressing public meetings.

Chairman Imran Khan launches

28043_10151192589539527_1457433389_n.jpg

good move.
But why so much focus on Punjab only?
Should come to KPK and up north.

PTI will seap KPK i have friends from Peshawar , Swat and they tell me how much support PTI has there

good move.

KPK and Punjab is main areas of PTI will there will more seats. I am more afraid of Karachi as we have seen fake voters caught etc etc. And in Baluchistan there is never fair election

good move.

he has started from Southern Punjab and Interior Sindh. will be covering whole Pakistan...

he has started from Southern Punjab and Interior Sindh. will be covering whole Pakistan...
it should hve done 6 months before, & he shoud concentrete on punjab & KPK, sindh & baluchistan are far from reality?

PTI will seap KPK i have friends from Peshawar , Swat and they tell me how much support PTI has there

KPK and Punjab is main areas of PTI will there will more seats. I am more afraid of Karachi as we have seen fake voters caught etc etc. And in Baluchistan there is never fair election

PTI support in KPK is enormous,believe me almost everyone that you come across is a PTI supporter...and i am very hopeful Inshallah that if coming elections are fair,Khan's victory is sure....

PTI support in KPK is enormous,believe me almost everyone that you come across is a PTI supporter...and i am very hopeful Inshallah that if coming elections are fair,Khan's victory is sure....

Precisely!! I have attended a Jalsa there at Warsak Road Kababiyaan, Peshawar.

beaware of ANP they are going to thapa job & will use every means against PTI in KPK, PTI kpk chapter should check voters list now?

beaware of ANP they are going to thapa job & will use every means against PTI in KPK, PTI kpk chapter should check voters list now1

They are notorious for bogus voting but computerized lists will surely handicap them this time....

Back
Top Bottom