PTI and PAT march towards Redzone...

What will happen after march towards Redzone

• Total voters

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In current situation things are getting serious Imran Khan announced that He will enter in Redzone at 8pm today while PAT Tahir ul Qadir called Awami parliment to take their opinion which seems like may be they will join PTI too. In worst case scenario if both decided to enter Redzone how Govt. will prevent it or Govt. will allow them to go inside. Because in both cases Govt. will be the loser.

In worst case 111 brigade and outcome will be Martial Law.

I want to put opinions on the basis on this current scenario. how things can be settle up with dialogue and direct collision can be avoided.

I don't know what the government can do...

If it really was a monarchy would the sharifs even bother with a commission or have cases registered against them on the orders of the Court...

There are a lot of flaws in this country but this is not the way...

Imran has taken an extremely maximalist stance and has left himself no out
He continously refuses to negotiate anything else than the resignation of the pm

What I see happening is
Due to the few number of protesters
The capital police will be able to disperse them with tear gas etc
Sincerely hope there's no blood shed

I don't know what the government can do...

If it really was a monarchy would the sharifs even bother with a commission or have cases registered against them on the orders of the Court...

There are a lot of flaws in this country but this is not the way...

Imran has taken an extremely maximalist stance and has left himself no out
He continously refuses to negotiate anything else than the resignation of the pm

What I see happening is
Due to the few number of protesters
The capital police will be able to disperse them with tear gas etc
Sincerely hope there's no blood shed

Things are not looking good. Next Walhu Alim

Things should not go out of control, its do or die time for our PM Mr. Nawaz Sharif, its time to act, Mian Sahib plz switch off "MAMNOON HUSSAIN" Mode and Give a statement.

No statement from PM, COAS is in peshawar? whats happening. every thing is so confusing

No statement from PM, COAS is in peshawar? whats happening. every thing is so confusing

Everyone of them is staying quiet and rightly so, nobody wants to give IK and TuQ a chance to overreact to anything and create a fuss. They've told them what not to do, not to take it too far, just sit quietly and watch the drama die out.

you want freedom , you need to give Blood .. remember how we took Pakistan ???

Everyone of them is staying quiet and rightly so, nobody wants to give IK and TuQ a chance to overreact to anything and create a fuss. They've told them what not to do, not to take it too far, just sit quietly and watch the drama die out.

Seems like they are going too far.

Let them enter in red zone, let them enter in National Assembly bldg, what would they do there? and what they gain?

I really want PA to take over & save Pakistan from all this mess that corrupt politicians have created in 6-7 years. Pakistan image has been badly harmed because of corrupt & incompetent politicians.

Things should not go out of control, its do or die time for our PM Mr. Nawaz Sharif, its time to act.
Its time to try IK for Violating his Oath, the Constitution, Treason and Terrorism charges along with their supporters. No one should threaten the entire state, its 200 MILLION people and an entire economy and a system. This moron made Pakistan's close to bankrupt economy lose 2 TRILLION dollars since his show started. Jail for life is what I'd like to see. How could you capture 200 MILLION people's voting right through violence and with 30k supporters??

All of those who think that IK & TQ Jalsa march going to die on its own are naive of the highest order. Things will today get heated up and not because IK and TQ is marching towards the red zone but because government has shown its stubbornness again and again.
The political face of Pakistan will forever change today.

1102378252-1.jpg

1102378252-2.gif

Daily Express News Story

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom