What's new

PTI and Baboon leagis fight in National Assembly

Ok then please enlighten us with your intellect ..how does sharia law is related to this thread..
And i didn't took it seriously..Most of indiots like yourself expose themselves by talking idiocy here..

Don't have time to fight with a kid, go google it yourself.

Many of the fellows have described these people as people representatives but the thing is that they dont represent anything other than their mindset and their loyalty toward their leader. that said Ns is in deep trouble and he want to get out of it so that he could leave politics to his daughter. And their party members are trying to prove their worth. Who doesn't believe about their corruption and their black money and their foreign investments. They have looted and looted this country for few decades and they dont want to quit. They are trying to save their image.
Statements from Khawaja SAAD and law minister joker show that they are trying to become victim of army involvement. they want to drag army in it so that they could come back again when the dust settles down. The fight was just the trailer i can bet if courts decides against them their would be another attack on Supreme courts.
Just to be clear i dont think courts have enough balls to decide against them because they are part of this system the same system which they are running.

Don't have time to fight with a kid, go google it yourself.

Chawlaan na maar o..Kid da ska..don't blabber about something just because you want to..indiot. better change your flags ..don't be ashamed

ohhhhhhh someone needs burnol

@xyxmt If you are getting personal then what should we call nawaz after maryam marathon with captain nawaz begarat league

That's nothing wait and see what will pmln do if Nawaz Sharif is convicted.

you should get the terminology right, title should be "Fight between Baboon league and Zani league", as one party is headed by a Baboon and the other is headed by a Zani

Did IK forgot to pay u

Did IK forgot to pay u

as long as you get your paycheck I am ok, but why get so upset puppu if we are using personal qualities as party name then shouldnt we do it for both? after all you guys are for Insaaf then do insaaf everywhere

ohhhhhhh someone needs burnol

@xyxmt If you are getting personal then what should we call nawaz after maryam marathon with captain nawaz begarat league

you can call nawaz and mariam anything you like, as long as you do insaaf and call both with their personal qualities.

Ok then please enlighten us with your intellect ..how does sharia law is related to this thread..
And i didn't took it seriously..Most of indiots like yourself expose themselves by talking idiocy here..

why do most desi use past tense of a verb after Didn't, i am not singling you out i have notices this a lot

why do most desi use past tense of a verb after Didn't, i am not singling you out i have notices this a lot

Because we are desi.. :D

s-l300.jpg

Chawlaan na maar o..Kid da ska..don't blabber about something just because you want to..indiot. better change your flags ..don't be ashamed

Speaking Punjabi doesn't make you a grown-up. BTW one sign is enough for one who is smart.

Back
Top Bottom