What's new

PTI alliance with PTM

Imran Khan beats all of the living SoB, hands down.
I have my mouth full for him.

Leader taliban khan is telling us that most thing which PTM saying are correct and he has been saying the same thing from long time

while his candidate Ali Mohammad giving us different opinion and talking about standing with Pakistan army and speaking against pashstun nationalism

Unlike you i am not a paid hack who supports an anti state narrative

Kuch lokan no izzat raas nahee andee. too unhan chon ik hain.

I take my words back you do not deserve them.

Will you still vote for PTI?
Even after this shitty move they still are the only party who are willing and able to take Pakistan smoothly out of the Afghanistan mess without injuring ourself in exit fallout of US

Even after this shitty move they still are the only party who are willing and able to take Pakistan smoothly out of the Afghanistan mess without injuring ourself in exit fallout of US

I sympathise with PTM because of army operations. But now it looks like they were doing drama for political reasons. They should have been clear from the start that end game was getting to Islamabad.

PTM was the only hope and if PTM has compromised then its very bad omen for things to come for minority ethnicities of Pakistan who are persecuted by the state.

ali wazir running elections should not be PTM's decisions and its head manzur pashteen.

i really considered manzur pashteen to be a strong guy and not bow down to chief sahab or pity elections.

if manzur pashteen has decided to take part then this guy was nothing but hot air balloon.

i hoped if PTM survives, it could attract lots of other movements from all minority ethnics of Pakistan to challenge the rule of major ethnicity in government and in army.

Expect a U-turn after the outrage from PTI supporters regarding this questionable tenuous decision.

But this is the result of the dimwits at GHQ inviting these miscreants for chai and talks. Gave them credence where none is deserved. Bajwa/Ghafoor might be the worst establishment team in the history of Pakistan, and that's saying something.

You cannot ban any one this is democracy. We cannot Ban even PML-N who is showing direct support to India and are proven traitors.

In democracy we have to bare the voices against us as well and deal with them by winning public opinion. although PML-N has lost all it's support because of having a X-pro Indian leader.

You don't understand democracy nor how normal countries work. Being pro-Pakistan is not something you fight and win over in the public. That means you've already lost the battle. You start with, at a bare minimum, not baring the voices against the stability, peace, and prosperity of the nation. Stop making excuses for the bone headed establishment.

Expect a U-turn after the outrage from PTI supporters regarding this questionable tenuous decision.

But this is the result of the dimwits at GHQ inviting these miscreants for chai and talks. Gave them credence where none is deserved. Bajwa/Ghafoor might be the worst establishment team in the history of Pakistan, and that's saying something.

You don't understand democracy nor how normal countries work. Being pro-Pakistan is not something you fight and win over in the public. That means you've already lost the battle. You start with, at a bare minimum, not baring the voices against the stability, peace, and prosperity of the nation. Stop making excuses for the bone headed establishment.

I am not trying to understand democracy but just trying to say that why alienate PTM when we have allowed PML-N who has done more harm to Pakistan.

I am glad and being a PTI supporter myself, proud at how PTI people/supporters have reacted to the news. SHows that we are not brain dead people like the ones for whome BHUTTO IS STILL ALIVE or who are delighted that "Khata ha tu Lagata bhe tu Ha". If anything, Imran Khan have given the people awareness to stand up to what is wrong even when it is being committed by him.

Please do not mix my hatred for PTM as anything i hold against Pakhtoons as i don't! To me, they are more patriotic then me but the PTM is nothing but an Afghan/India proxy to undermine our national interests by creating an ethnic divide and unrest. PTI siding with them even on one seat is a big disappointment and is being strongly opposed by PTIs supporters. Yet to see such a response from PMLN guys on Nawaz's anti Pakistan speeches. You lot even tried to defend that. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom