What's new

PTI alliance with PTM

Can someone please tell me what it is wrong with this guy? First he was adamant on giving Taliban a office in Peshawar and asking for the Army to withdraw from the Tribal agencies so the TTP could rule it, now he gets in bed with TTP's political wing. Was he dropped as a child or does he really have a soft spot for certain types of groups?

What a bellend. If you want a job done right, i guess you have to do it yourself.

That is a joke that PML-N has no chance where the hell is Achakzai? He announced PTM support on the very day want me to post his own video?
Plus this is Mullah diesel area.

Ackakzai is a traitor anyway who should be thrown in to Afghanistan along with all his Afghan refugees. As for PML-N, yes they have no chance in Waziristan. That is a fact, as for why they are not standing any candidates there, you would need to check with them but I think a lot of them are busy trying to jump ship or save themselves from the net that's closing in around them.

Ackakzai is a traitor anyway who should be thrown in to Afghanistan along with all his Afghan refugees. As for PML-N, yes they have no chance in Waziristan. That is a fact, as for why they are not standing any candidates, there, you would need to check with them but I think a lot of them are busy trying to jump ship or save themselves from the net that's closing in around them.

How about Senator Pervez Rasheed I have his support for PTM what about him?

How about Senator Pervez Rasheed I have his support for PTM what about him?

Not that my opinion matters much, but I would have banned all ethnic and sectarian parties from taking part in elections, as well as disqualifying all those who stand/support them.

Not that my opinion matters much, but I would have banned all ethnic and sectarian parties from taking part in elections, as well as disqualifying all those who stand/support them.

You cannot ban any one this is democracy. We cannot Ban even PML-N who is showing direct support to India and are proven traitors.

In democracy we have to bare the voices against us as well and deal with them by winning public opinion. although PML-N has lost all it's support because of having a X-pro Indian leader.

You cannot ban any one this is democracy. We cannot Ban even PML-N who is showing direct support to India and are proven traitors.

Who said you can't ban anyone in democracy? There are certain groups/parties banned in many democratic parties and cannot directly take part in any elections. Any party or individual that is a threat to the territorial integrity of Pakistan should be banned.

Who said you can't ban anyone in democracy? There are certain groups/parties banned in many democratic parties and cannot directly take part in any elections. Any party or individual that is a threat to the territorial integrity of Pakistan should be banned.
Yes but the threat is currently under asses. Nawaz is now not banned for being a traitor but he is banned for corruption.

In democracy we have to bare the voices against us as well and deal with them by winning public opinion. although PML-N has lost all it's support because of having a X-pro Indian leader.

Nawaz is corrupt but you have to be stupid to compare n-league with MQM and PTM lol

Pathetic, PTI will support a khar dimagh self blowing akhroat who call Pak army "Kaliya"..

Well if pti did put candidates in front of PTM they are sure to win...

Stupid move on many levels

Back
Top Bottom