What's new

PTI 15th Nov,Azad Kashmir Jalsa: News and Updates.

انشا اللہ ہم کشمیر کا مسئلہ حل کر کے سارے خطہ میں خوش حالی لے آئیں گے
جس وقت سب کے لئے ایک قانون ہوا آپ دیکھیں گے کہ کراچی کیسے اٹھے گا، جو کراچی کا مسئلہ ہے وہ پورے پاکستان کا مسئلہ ہے
فوج مسئلہ کا حل نہیں
ایک نصاب سب کے لئے تاکہ ایک عام آدمی کا بچہ بھی پڑھ کر وزیراعظم بن سکے گا
جب فنڈ گائوں کے لوگوں تک جائیں گے تو کرپشن نہیں ہو سکے گا

Forget china ppl in Pakistan ask give me foregin brand and most of times its made in Pakistan. example we buy cricket bats made in Pakistan but want british stickers on it. Same with our clothes. Most of clothes we buy is from Pakistan India and Bangladesh but still we dont want to by local and pay 10time more for foregin brands. All the good stuff from Pakistan is exported out from Pakistan only crap is left. best stuff for clothes is sold to west. We got freedom in 1947 but our brain are still of slaves. I saw today minister from Bihar speaking to students in a uni and he spoke in urdu but our great so called khadme ala had to speak in english. U will not find 1 country in west who give others language more importance than own language. It happen only in Pakistan. Its better now but before if u went to spain, germany , france m italy they did not wanted to speak with u in english.

i vote for imran if he helps folks setup barter trade, gold and silver. we live next door to china but our folks say puttar bring British battery over or bring British phooonee over puttar allah will bless you. you have to constantly tirelessly remind them it made in china which is next door what wrong with our trade route. The other problem is the very intelligent guys from back home get education get degree and move to another country which i find unfair that is wasting our resources and brain drain. The other mentality is thieving at the time i sold off my unlocking box so my aunty went to the market to unlock her phone what they did was switch over the motherboard and handed it back to her. imei did not match and board software version was different.

You cant even buy decent rice they will switch bags on you by mixing the crap rice quality with good rice.

little things like this have huge impact and no one will invest in you leading to further problems and poverty.

Why is media boycotting this event .... ?? No mention at all except a clip on Dunya TV . They r showing Sindh Assembly's rumpous . One of my friend's brother got a laptop (from Punjab Govt.) today and his first remark after holding his laptop was ...my vote is for PTI only....

Same public following PTI from 1 city to another :) I can even recognize some of them standing in the front.Plus some true thugs standing around IK on the stage..!!

IK kinda scares me when he says ke Kashmir ka hal karenge! does he mean hes gonna give it away to India or what! LOL

IK kinda scares me when he says ke Kashmir ka hal karenge! does he mean hes gonna give it away to India or what! LOL

he says according to the wishes of the people of Kashmir, if PTI like government comes in India, they probably would like to demilitarize Kashmir, but untill then they are acting stubborn, what we can negotiate is open trade between Kashmiris, give local governance and hold on to cease fire, as a plebiscite would be difficult to achieve.

lets just focus on people and their welfare.

Tsunami will destroy system of injustice: Imran Khan

MIRPUR KHAS: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan said Thursday that the Tsunami of justice would destroy the system of injustice in the country. Addressing a rally in Mirpur Khas, Azad Kashmir Khan said the “system of injustice could not work.” Khan added that if elected his party s foreign policy priority would be to resolve the Kashmir issue. Earlier while addressing the rally, Shah Mehmood Qureshi said a permanent solution was required for the Kashmir issue.

Imran Khan may not be the leader of Politicians and politicians may come and go in his party...
But he sure is the leader of the People and people who were loyal to his party,still are and counting...
He wont win elections due to big names in his party,he will win due to the masses voting for him...Thats why he needs to Go solo..Reach out to the people on his own and spend more time with people than trying to woo politicians...
Politics is big business and politicians arte businessmen...Thats why they will stick to the party who pays more and right now Zardari has all the money,so no chance for IK on that..

But Being a public servant is no business and no money there and thats what Pakistan needs now,a selfless public servant who isnt in power to make money but to serve the people and country and that can only be Imran Khan,if at all.

Why is media boycotting this event .... ?? No mention at all except a clip on Dunya TV . They r showing Sindh Assembly's rumpous . One of my friend's brother got a laptop (from Punjab Govt.) today and his first remark after holding his laptop was ...my vote is for PTI only....

Media are doing business for money...and who got all the money? You know who.

Forget china ppl in Pakistan ask give me foregin brand and most of times its made in Pakistan. example we buy cricket bats made in Pakistan but want british stickers on it. Same with our clothes. Most of clothes we buy is from Pakistan India and Bangladesh but still we dont want to by local and pay 10time more for foregin brands. All the good stuff from Pakistan is exported out from Pakistan only crap is left. best stuff for clothes is sold to west. We got freedom in 1947 but our brain are still of slaves. I saw today minister from Bihar speaking to students in a uni and he spoke in urdu but our great so called khadme ala had to speak in english. U will not find 1 country in west who give others language more importance than own language. It happen only in Pakistan. Its better now but before if u went to spain, germany , france m italy they did not wanted to speak with u in english.

i paid 40quid for one suit of shawar kameez how else are we going to do good when our own people charge ridiculous price.
i have great brand name already thought of = pahari brand see does have at least good ring to it. we must take control of media and plant it in their heads that we must buy our own goods and show one very good brand and promote the hell out of it and rally behind it and then slowly it transform our society. One of first things USA factories did was allow the workers to have the products they produced at the factories almost free to little cost to promote it and it worked.

Imran Khan may not be the leader of Politicians and politicians may come and go in his party...
But he sure is the leader of the People and people who were loyal to his party,still are and counting...
He wont win elections due to big names in his party,he will win due to the masses voting for him...Thats why he needs to Go solo..Reach out to the people on his own and spend more time with people than trying to woo politicians...
Politics is big business and politicians arte businessmen...Thats why they will stick to the party who pays more and right now Zardari has all the money,so no chance for IK on that..

But Being a public servant is no business and no money there and thats what Pakistan needs now,a selfless public servant who isnt in power to make money but to serve the people and country and that can only be Imran Khan,if at all.

Media are doing business for money...and who got all the money? You know who.

sorry but is that you are accepting, when MEDIA was giving its full coverge to PTI, it was PTI paying them?
i think we need to be honnest that ,. its not important that MEDIA is not covring this event of PTI , cause its nothing for them there, but i hve seen 3 interviews of imran on different channels in past 3 days!
AJK isnt is the main battle ground, for politics in pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom