What's new

PTA bans official Ahmadi website: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comment wasnt for dumb people...
There is a difference between a religion and a mimicry of a religion...
I know its way above your level.

There are plenty of groups claiming to be Christians and practice something entirely different --like mormons and such. But we dont go around making life difficult for them. We dont demand their ouster or decapitation or anything along those lines.

I find the claim 'islam - a religion of peace ' ---very ironic. If it is--start by showing the world some love and if that's not possible--a lil bit of tolerance.

none of ur bussns and keep u r mouth shut and goo take care of minorities in india where indian soldiers are beating kashmiri kids

My friend, i am a 'minority' . I take good care of myself.

Kashmiri kids get beaten when they throw stones at cops. I'm sure its the same everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
oo yaar kya **** koom hey har shaks nay apni kabar may ja kar apna jawab denah ey karnay do jo karta hey ... kudh ye PTA walay baray koi sharafat kay alambardaar hey istarhan tu pata nahe koon koon kafir aur sacha muslamaan hey ... waah yaar rab... tunay Muslamaan tu pedah kardiya par apis may itnay firkay banwa diye kay auroon ko kudh akar maarnay kya zaroorat hey apis may he lar lar kay mar jayeengay

Iraq FALOJA is the top example!

throw out these rascals from pakistan too !!

Somebozo and Safriz I am deeply saddened by your posts.

It proves Wahabi thinking and Saudi-inherited mentality has still not abandoned the people of Pakistan. Unfortunately we continue parroting wrong history and continue to be sadly ignorant and totally intolerant. I wonder how we can progress when we can't tolerate and accept that their religion is different from ours and give them the right to call themselves whatever they want. Why is it hurting our a**?

By the failed logic of such foolish Wahabi thinkers the Ahmedis call themselves Muslims but are not in reality? Why? Because they do not believe in the finality of Prophet Muhammed and count an extra prophet. Now this is enough for them being killed, their sites blocked, their worship places ransacked, their people murdered on false blasphemy charges and the list goes on.

Lets apply the same concept our Wahabi hawks apply to the Christians and Jews. Now they do not believe Muhammad. We do so we have actually added another prophet they consider isn't a prophet.

Then them killing us is totally justified isn't it? Our sites should be blocked in the west, we should be stopped from worshiping because we are challenging the finality of Jesus? Such a crime! Ohhhh...

Somebozo please accept this as well. Please. We deserve to be hunted down in the west (something thats already happening considering how they have constantly forced down any political voice including my own organization-we have to suffer-you don't because you are being pampered by the Saudis). If you do not agree with this then it proves you are hypocrites and want to bully the Ahmedis because you can.

For godsake think about your own future... are we making a place in hell by oppressing those weaker than us? We have to win the Ahmedi's over. This is the Prophets example. A woman used to throw garbage on the Prophet. When she did not do it one day the Prophet went to enquire about her health-she was sick that day. This is who we are and sadly the wahabi cultists and their cohorts have led us so far from this path that it is difficult to salvage the peaceful reputation of our religion.

Also my final point. Pakistans first foreign minister was an Ahmedi. He was a man named Zafarullah Khan and he served as foreign minister under Jinnah. Jinnah did not say you are Ahmedi so I will kill you like a typical wahabi. Instead he called Zafarullah Khan "his son." Yes you heard me and if you do not believe it research it.

If anyone still continues this brutal onslaught against the Ahmedi's he is either a moron or a traitor to Quaid E Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah who is our leader. Quaid E Azam called an Ahmedi a son. Thats how he wanted Ahmedi's to be treated.

Btw I am not an Ahmedi. Its sad. I mean I have run into trouble with these brainless Canadians on behest of Americans and Indians but truly can we blame them when our own retardedness crosses all limits? We can't tolerate a religious group that has rendered extreme sacrifice for Pakistan.

Abdus Salam has won Pakistan countless awards and made the name of Pakistan shine. The day Ahmedis, Hindus and Parsis quit Pakistan our economy is going to go into the dustbin... but no lets oppress minorities ourselves then cry about India all day long. Its sad but we deserve some of the stuff we are going through today.

ohhhhhhhh damn again religion based hate and bla bla bla :bad:

@havizsultan

In addition to your comment.

Zafrullah khan was one among the finest in Pakistani establishment.

Nehru thought he could hold his own if he took the Kashmir issue to the UN. But before zafrullah khan's eloquence and elegance, the Indian team failed.

Tables turned on the Indian delegation and they were forced into a defensive posture. One of nehru's greatest mistake was taking the Kashmir issue to the UN.

Thats because you are an American not a Pakistani [No offense] and i represent the majority who want peace and rights for minorities including Ahmadiyya but at the same time we don't think Ahmadiyaa are in the fold of Islam. Yes Pakistan is a pathetic sh1thole and you should tell as many people as you can , it will win you a medal. That being said statistically Pakistan is still safer than the your almighty United States in terms of crime ratio , rape & homicide. Americans are the worst positioned nation to point fingers at others in terms of war crimes , do you know the real number of Viets murdered in the Vietnam war?

Do you know that a nigger was hanged for sleeping with a white chick as recent as 70s. Did you know that Americans forcefully deported tens of thousands of native deigo garcians to make way for a USAF air base in 1973 & yes to scare the population they "gased" all of the dogs. Pakistan is a young country and there are people trying to make it better which has to take time. If you don't like Pakistan , just don't come here mate , we already have enough wankers.

intention of thread is for legitimate discsussion or emotional banter and flaim-bait?

Hi, with quotes like the one above and previous one, now someone can understand why Pakistan is so backward and pretty much a failed state.

No wonder no one wants to invest in that country, its infrastructure is falling apart, and no Western country wants to sell it advanced technology or even send its business people there. Also that is why Pakistanis get screened at airports and can barely get visa to visit western countries.

I tell everyone in America here, how backward and intolerant of a nation Pakistan is. I also tell them, that Pakistani "muslims" literally butcher minorities in broad daylight in the street, rape their women, and throw their kids out of school.

Go to American Defence then, dumbA$$. No one wants your $hit here. Heck, Americans don't even consider you American, slave boy.

Thread and person reported for saying off topic stuff...

Why aren't official hindu or Christian religious website banned? Ahmedis arent a case of a simple minority only but one which has altered the most important aspect of Islam and are bent on calling themselves Muslims. That aspect is, there is no god but Allah(sw) and Prophet Mohammed (sw pbuh) is his last prophet. Without believing in this important aspect of Islam you are not Muslim and have no right to call yourself as one. You are welcome to call yourself something else but not Muslim.

Ahmedis decided to alter half of that important aspect. No god but Allah (sw) is ok but another prophet has now come, naouzbilah. At which point they are no longer Muslim but they decided to continue to call themselves Muslim, continue to call their places of worship, masjids. You can't do that. That's falsifying someone's religion and propagating extremely wrong views about it.

So long as Ahmedis continue to consider themselves part of Islam there will be backlash against them. I will never condone violence against them but legal action is justified against them every time they spread false views about Islam.

My great granduncle spent most of his life exposing their blasphemy. They are the biggest Kafirs and some of the things their man Mirza Ghulam claimed is a mockery to not just Islam but to Christianity and to Hinduism.

It is illogical to ban a website that is not going to harm anybody. If they are to ban something then why not start banning websites containing Haram contents or propagating terrorism?

Banning a website of minorities is never going to help us and I am always in favour of giving Ahmadis and every minority in Pakistan, the full rights of Pakistanis without any discrimination.

oo yaar kya **** koom hey har shaks nay apni kabar may ja kar apna jawab denah ey karnay do jo karta hey ... kudh ye PTA walay baray koi sharafat kay alambardaar hey istarhan tu pata nahe koon koon kafir aur sacha muslamaan hey ... waah yaar rab... tunay Muslamaan tu pedah kardiya par apis may itnay firkay banwa diye kay auroon ko kudh akar maarnay kya zaroorat hey apis may he lar lar kay mar jayeengay

Iraq FALOJA is the top example!

They killed 95 American soldiers n injured more thn 500..'Muslims' resisted in Fallujah..It was not captured like the rest of Iraq.

Good Move by PTA ..

They should Block all the Militant sites too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom