What's new

PSLV-C40/Cartosat-2 Series Satellite Mission: Jan 12, 2018

We are at +29 minutes.
Fourth Stage will be reignited later for one more satellite injection.
Only 30 out 31 are off.

MicroSat remains.

If you didn't know, we are injecting the satellites in two different orbits. This is a very admirable achievement.

It'll take a while to bring the stage down to 359 km from 550 km, where the remaining Microsat will separate.

I think we are doing this for second time. In ISRO , its all over. Kiran kumar already delivered his speech. I think only European space agency and we do this.

I think we are doing this for second time. In ISRO , its all over. Kiran kumar already delivered his speech.
Only because it takes time to get to lower orbit and the remaining one is just a micro of ours.
We are probably still at around 500km.

PSLV C35 did two orbits before this.

tenor.gif

Naacho BC :partay::partay::partay:

CartoSat is often said to be used for spying, although the official talk is resource monitoring.
There are at least 14 Indian satellites now that's used for military purposes.

The images sent by Cartosat-2 series satellite will be useful for cartographic applications, urban and rural applications, coastal land use and regulation, road network monitoring, water distribution, creation of land use maps and change detection to bring out geographical Land Information Systems and Geographical Information System applications.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/isro-successfully-launches-its-100th-satellite/527502.html

All nanosatellites have been successfully separated.

The satellite injections occurred within 2.5km of the intended orbit.
The dispersion allows +/- 20km.
PSLV has amazing precision.

PSLV success rate is now 97%.
Let's leave behind the setback of last year caused by lax of private contractor.

All nanosatellites have been successfully separated.
They were all injected in the higher orbit. What remains is a micro.

CartoSat is often said to be used for spying, although the official talk is resource monitoring.
There are at least 14 Indian satellites now that's used for military purposes.
No,I believe our government's word. We don't operate soy sat.

Back
Top Bottom