What's new

PSLV-C20 launches 7 satellites

HAH... I wish. And I hope. :D Wouldn't mind beating Russia either if possible.
But I'm happy with CNSA's progress so far.
Can I apply to CNSA to take me to Space as CBM measure. Plzzzzz. :D

Even a Monkey went to space, sent by Iran, China can at least send a human from India. I will behave good. :D

Can I apply to CNSA to take me to Space as CBM measure. Plzzzzz. :D

Even a Monkey went to space, sent by Iran, China can at least send a human from India. I will behave good. :D

Sorry I don't have any influence with 国家航天局。。。

But I can help you build a big Helium balloon like Red Bull did, the only thing left would be to find a Space suit and you'll be ready to go. :woot:

:cool:谢谢 中华龙:P

Haha nice. :D

Though it should be "中国龙"。。。 that is how it is usually written.

Actually i did that :azn:

lets hope its nt a fail like other techs of india

well gud luck

Yeah the same failed tech took us to moon. So i heard Pakistan will be sending mission to Alpha centauri next month. Any information regarding that? :flame:

Sorry I don't have any influence with 国家航天局。。。

But I can help you build a big Helium balloon like Red Bull did, the only thing left would be to find a Space suit and you'll be ready to go. :woot:

Haha nice. :D

Though it should be "中国龙"。。。 that is how it is usually written.

:cry: my bad.

what? are u saying?

best news of the or i would say month sounds third class news to u? spoils ur day? are u really indian?

Best of Luck ISRO !! This is the only govt organization which makes India proud, else all govt organization is a waste.. just eating common man's money.

well bro its nt a flame bite, its a bitter indian truth fact which bites u

Bitter truth ? I dont get it, how do you people claim to speak "bitter truth" in barely intelligible one liners ? Its more like a bitter joke.

Nice hitler pic by the way, I'm sure the fuhrer would have personally administered zyklon b to you. Idiots these days....

Back
Top Bottom