What's new

PSLV-C20 launches 7 satellites

well bro its nt a flame bite, its a bitter indian truth fact which bites u

O yes Bilal, It bite me hard.. Now please stop being pessimist. Have you care to know the history of Indian PSLV launchs?? Please read this and then judge your post is troll or not...

Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read it, and be here on PDF for gathering knowledge. PDF is not trolling forum, here we share knowledge.. Hope u will understand it sooner..

Actually i did that :azn:

Yeah the same failed tech took us to moon. So i heard Pakistan will be sending mission to Alpha centauri next month. Any information regarding that? :flame:
well update from Pakistani phobia from indian funny meedia correspondent which spreads false hood

:tongue: 可是那个我自己写的, 我不要用谷歌翻译器。

If you want to get it right, you need to learn a bit of Chinese sentence structure, and then do it word by word to avoid mistranslations.

Google Translate is not a very good tool when it comes to Chinese, unfortunately. :) It makes way too many mistakes.

Bitter truth ? I dont get it, how do you people claim to speak "bitter truth" in barely intelligible one liners ? Its more like a bitter joke.

Nice hitler pic by the way, I'm sure the fuhrer would have personally administered zyklon b to you. Idiots these days....

what problem u ppl have from hitler pic did he gets his foot on ur tale

If you want to get it right, you need to learn a bit of Chinese sentence structure, and then do it word by word to avoid mistranslations.

Google Translate is not a very good tool when it comes to Chinese, unfortunately. :) It makes way too many mistakes.
well , i did right it by my self , no need of google , i know no translation software is accurate for this work.

really you write yourself? if true, i think your chinese is as good as google translator.:azn:

:P whatever , i will take ur words as compliment.

Never write or say something in any language you don't know.

You may end up in big trouble. May be killed, in certain countries for any reason.

Nah it's alright. :wave: As long as you don't swear in people's faces then it's not a problem, and people can usually guess what you are saying even if you say it wrong.

It's good that veekysingh is making the effort.

dont worry bro , my mandarin is not that bad.
Kidding mate. :enjoy:

Nah it's alright. :wave: As long as you don't swear in people's faces then it's not a problem, and people can usually guess what you are saying even if you say it wrong.It's good that veekysingh is making the effort.
I fear just blasphemy law.

BTW we used to give wrong words to someone who wanted to converse in other language and see him making fool of himself.

BTW we used to give wrong words to someone who wanted to converse in other language and see him making fool of himself.

There have been some instances where foreigners have learned swear words for fun (usually Cao Ni Ma), and then proceeded to use them on people as a joke in nightclubs etc.

Usually ends up in a really big fight. :P But that is a pretty stupid thing to do, I don't think anyone here is that dumb. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Nah it's alright. :wave: As long as you don't swear in people's faces then it's not a problem, and people can usually guess what you are saying even if you say it wrong.

It's good that veekysingh is making the effort.

你能解释 中国 和 中华 有什么区别吗?我觉得两个都是一样的。

Back
Top Bottom