What's new

PSLV-C20 launches 7 satellites

Yaar, lekin us jhund mein King Kong HongWho nahin hai! :cry:

He has applied for a couple of days leave till dust settles down .

45950_10151388828863281_253868179_n.jpg

Yaar aaj Inning defeat ho jaati to full on party hoti. :D

Arey Sirji, Kal ke liye bhi kuch bacha lo...

PS: My wife still doesnot understand, why her Husband is going bonker, Ek Rocket hi to Uda hai :P

He has applied for a couple of days leave till dust settles down .

45950_10151388828863281_253868179_n.jpg

The 100 odd members surfing now might also need a day off, Half of them are TALLI (by midnight today) and for remaining to get their BP Normal

Arey Sirji, Kal ke liye bhi kuch bacha lo...

PS: My wife still doesnot understand, why her Husband is going bonker, Ek Rocket hi to Uda hai :P

my wife too.. ;)

In any case, PSLV has a solid track record; this was an operational commercial launch.

SARAL payload looks useful.

Wish there were more contracts for remote sensing payloads (such as the SPOT-6 payload last year or Italy's AGILE).

Quality control and repeated impeccable performances by PSLV are something to be glad about. Reliability is important for such missions, where an iota of error can cause loss of entire investment, rocket+the payload. And could boost insurance premium for future launches too.

Congratulation to all Indian members here...And to our hard working scientists in ISRO :cheers:

It was a spectacular Launch as usual, PSLV is proven platform.

Next stop is GSLV in May, Fingers Crossed for that, We need to master GSLV Technology too for heavy weight Satellite's

And a Gift from my Side to eveery one.......:D

jack+daniels.jpg

Enjoy ;)

New Delhi: In an important landmark for the Indian space program, the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle or PSLV today placed the second Indo-French satellite 'SARAL' and six other co-passengers or small satellites from Canada, Austria, Denmark and the UK in orbit.

PSLV: India's 101st space mission successful, President Pranab Mukherjee witnesses launch | NDTV.com

Canada's first military satellite set for lift-off

Canada’s first military satellite is headed into orbit today, one of seven satellites scheduled for launch aboard an Indian rocket.

The ‘Sapphire’ will increase Canada’s ability to protect its "assets and interests" in space as well as track man-made objects in orbit to avoid collisions, according to the Department of Defence.

A second Canadian satellite will help scientists keep track of meteors, asteroids and other space debris that could be heading towards earth.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/cana...lite-set-for-lift-off-1.1170409#ixzz2LuyAsVq4

With every such launching I feel very proud. Congrats and Thanks to all scientists and other team members taking India ahead.

Back
Top Bottom