What's new

'Proud to join the Indian Army" - Ashiq Hussain Ganai from J&K

I am an Indian you moron.

Retards like you have just proved me right. For the sake of earning some cheap publicity you will post news and pics of Muslims sacrificing their lives for India but in real life you are Islamophobic.
Yeah m islamophobic n ur da biggest besharam......U cant evn cal urself a pakistani.......Ur so besharam.......criouse;y u got some issues jack *** ! go get a life n stop farting here......isert ur farts in tactile nuclear bomb ur makin n get lost...Hurrrr

A joke!!
Who do you think start rants of "false flagger"?
Speak for yourself.

If you wear the flag and try to harm the interests of India, you are just making a mockery of India. You will be branded as a flase flagger by people .... people are not enlightened like you here, they will only make their opinions based on the things happening infront of them.

Shall we Sanghis give up on the hope of India and give the crown to your beloved people who are waiting for 70 years?

Don't act like snake, anyway you are a snake !

you have no right to tell anything to me. Nor I will take note of any of your words.

Last edited:

Retards like you have just proved me right. For the sake of earning some cheap publicity you will post news and pics of Muslims sacrificing their lives for India but in real life you are Islamophobic.

Oh Wait a minute......Weres ur Suicide vest mullah ? Go wear ur suicide vest n blow ur self up in some mosque

sure man...... it was expected of a madarssa trained person like u.....when u will see our unity in battlefield ur coward army will surrender or run away like in 1971...... dont worry we will deliver them to u safely after giving them lollypop........well however in my personal opinion they would have made nice fertilizer as we were low on fertilizers in 1971.

hahahaha thats why you had to go involve US for Kargil.. maybe thats why you need super power to involve eacth time to stop war.. we took Kashmir when we didnt have any trained army amo any fighter jets tanks .. British didnt leave till 49 they had ur command and control .. guess what makes your lullypop sucker everytime you had to attack in dark from Back.. either its 48,65,71,99 :)
you didnt gain anything in war not even ONE INCH 1.25 billion people and cant do $hit about it..
suggestion : pls prepare for civil war in india.

How do we know they are not creating fake muslim names to gain morale? I believe this has been done by the Indian army before.

How do we know they are not creating fake muslim names to gain morale? I believe this has been done by the Indian army before.
My Dear, ur a Think Thank and this is asia not Sub sahara !!! Talk sense man !!! Control ur thught process.....

LOOOL
So you basically take people from parts of india
Settle them in Indian occupied Kashmir and then ask them to join the military...
LOL you guys crack me up :D

LOOOL
Settle them in Indian occupied Kashmir and then ask them to join the military...
Ur already crack.......m really amused to c till wat extent ur thought process can go .......criosely man i m not sure bt the propaganda industry in ur country is bonkers !!!!

LOOOL
My research and what I have been told there are doubts that Abdul Hamid even existed. But that shows the mindset India has. It knows that to boost morale and win over muslims they need to have a non hindu gain an award for defending the nation. That contradicts our policy-we have 8 punjabis as nishan e haider recipients with no single non muslim and not even one given the award for war on terror. The Indians know how things look so they have made up a muslim in their army who is a war hero. They are on the path of winning over muslims as a result.

We do not care about cosmetic measures and what things actually look like in reality. Not once has an Indian complained that sikhs make less than 2% of the total population and make up 15% of the army. No one even comments about this while the Pakistan army because of our ethnic mindset has been given a Punjabi army reputation. I blame every institution and our mindset for the problem-we didn't try to look even cosmetically inclusive. Indian army is very smart. Not dumb like us.

My research and what I have been told there are doubts that Abdul Hamid even existed. But that shows the mindset India has. It knows that to boost morale and win over muslims they need to have a non hindu gain an award for defending the nation. That contradicts our policy-we have 8 punjabis as nishan e haider recipients with no single non muslim and not even one given the award for war on terror. The Indians know how things look so they have made up a muslim in their army who is a war hero. They are on the path of winning over muslims as a result.

We do not care about cosmetic measures and what things actually look like in reality. Not once has an Indian complained that sikhs make less than 2% of the total population and make up 15% of the army. No one even comments about this while the Pakistan army because of our ethnic mindset has been given a Punjabi army reputation. I blame every institution and our mindset for the problem-we didn't try to look even cosmetically inclusive. Indian army is very smart. Not dumb like us.

Go and tell that to the Muslims of Gazipur, they ll skin you alive. Am sorry to say but your "research" is a joke.

Go and tell that to the Muslims of Gazipur, they ll skin you alive. Am sorry to say but your "research" is a joke.
I already have been to Lucknow and some of them also believe that India tries to control muslims and direct their thinking so that they remain separate from the ummah and hostile to Pakistan.

I already have been to Lucknow and some of them also believe that India tries to control muslims and direct their thinking so that they remain separate from the ummah and hostile to Pakistan.
please let Indian Muslims remain God loving ,peaceful and true muslims

Your Ummah failed to stop the creation of Bangladesh in 1971 even though they had voted more than you people, for the creation of Pakistan before 1947. Your Ummah has no place for heroes like the freedom fighter Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan who was treated so badly by your nation after independence. Even in the modern day most of the Ummah sees you as wannabe Arabs-Turks-Persians or anything just to deny the Indian history and culture just to exist as a separate nation from India(ask any Afghans or any sensible person from the mid-east, you'll be looked down as subcontinent people only).
P.S. it is you people only who divided up the Muslims of the subcontinent and now cry foul for having to be restricted to a stretch of land which has been a buffer zone between the Indian subcontinent and Central Asia and thus being subjected to violence from the times of Alexandar or before.

First I have doubts you are a muslim.

But even if not being a traitor you do not and will not understand the use of Pakistan even though whenever something like Gujarat riots happens to you you will come running to Pakistan. Part of the problem in Lucknow is some few muslims like you who feel they have to bash Pakistan to feel Indian or to survive with the Hindus. I feel sorry for you too sometimes because if you did not bash Pakistan you would be treated even worse by the Hindutvas.

Many muslims left there are trained with this regular propaganda so that they reject the ummah, that there was no need for Pakistan. Ask your forefathers then why they voted for Jinnah and Pakistan the AIML is its child. 75%+ of the total muslim vote went to the Muslim League of jinnah. 90%= for UP.

The people who voted for Pakistan were free to leave to Pakistan.

The ones who stayed have no further right to create mini-states within India. Will Pakistan accept little holes in its territory?

Its like talking to a wall.

Back
Top Bottom