What's new

Protesting Pakistan's duplicity, Kabul protesters burn the Nigerian flag -- WTF!!!!

The situation is that Afghanistan want friendship with Pakistan but America pushing Afghanistan by force fully friendship with india its seems like that the people of Afghanistan are with Pakistan not with india

I wonder if they could find Pakistan on a map

Yet again, USA the trouble maker is busy with hiring agents and exploiting minds

cross durand line hit the bastards.fire some shit missiles from f-16. use it use the shit fighters.
I often cite UNSCR 1373 as the legal justification for coalition attacks against terrorists in international law. In theory, the same would apply to Pakistani attacks against terrorists in uncontrolled territories in Afghanistan. However, as far as I know Pakistan has yet to cite a complaint about what these territories may be through the 1373 information mechanism. That might be because such territories don't exist or because of Pakistani incompetence, or maybe some other reason I can't think of. My point is: this option can be developed.

I often cite UNSCR 1373 as the legal justification for coalition attacks against terrorists in international law. In theory, the same would apply to Pakistani attacks against terrorists in uncontrolled territories in Afghanistan. However, as far as I know Pakistan has yet to cite a complaint about what these territories may be through the 1373 information mechanism. That might be because such territories don't exist or because of Pakistani incompetence, or maybe some other reason I can't think of. My point is: this option can be developed.

I don't know much about unscr 1373 but condition of afghan Pakistan border is not good.you can call it incompetence but in reality,we don't want war on afghan border.we just want Americans to accept defeat in Afghanistan and leave the shit place but they want to involve third parties like India just to pressurize us.at the end of the day,America India and afghan army are together against us which is not good.

I don't know much about unscr 1373 but condition of afghan Pakistan border is not good.you can call it incompetence but in reality,we don't want war on afghan border.
Pakistan continually refuses joint patrols of the area, probably the surest way to remedy and prevent border attacks.

...we just want Americans to accept defeat in Afghanistan and leave the shit place -
Like the U.S. "abandoned" Afghanistan and Pakistan in the 90's after Pakistan did the dirty and undermined the post-occupation Afghan government. What Pakistan doesn't like to acknowledge is that while the U.S. could do this in the 1990s and convince itself no bad results to America itself would follow, there was no way after 9/11 that America could trust Afghanistan in Pakistani clutches ever again.

...but they want to involve third parties like India just to pressurize us.at the end of the day,America India and afghan army are together against us which is not good.
In a "normal" nation politicians would arrange to ease the situation. But in Pakistan an insubordinate military has final say on such matters and the problem with that is that the military perspective always looks for enemies, probable enemies, possible enemies, and their capabilities to operate against them. That's fine in a "normal" country but to the untrammeled military mind no weapons, no power, is ever enough to provide 100% security from real or imagined threats, only conquest, domination, or control.

If the Pak ambassador in UN can show a wrong picture in the UNGA & China following suit ( see link below) surely the Afghans can also make a ' mistake' ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...ster-showing-kashmir-as-part-of-india.542228/
I guess she got confused.

She wanted to show the world the real pic ;

11D3C55B-75F5-4F3B-8D23-9D457C2C5A51.jpeg
AD54AED9-ECD4-445A-98A4-B1F6A6B9B20C.jpeg

Pakistan continually refuses joint patrols of the area, probably the surest way to remedy and prevent border attacks.

When did that happen?

Ironic how get busted whenever you lie;
It was Pak which offered joint patrolling of border!
https://www.dawn.com/news/1357349/pakistan-open-to-joint-afghan-border-patrols-says-pm

Btwn, how many troops or border posts does Afghanistan or NATO have on the border?

Why does ISAF always vacate the few posts they did man whenever Pak conducted operations in the past?

How does TTP manage to cross into Afghanistan and find shelter in Kunar and other places?

How is it that TTP commanders are found riding in ANA convoys?
Like the U.S. "abandoned" Afghanistan and Pakistan in the 90's after Pakistan did the dirty and undermined the post-occupation Afghan government.
Lmao.. which post occupation govt?

The brutal communists who were left to die by USSR?

Or the waring warlord factions?
What Pakistan doesn't like to acknowledge is that while the U.S. could do this in the 1990s and convince itself no bad results to America itself would follow, there was no way after 9/11 that America could trust Afghanistan in Pakistani clutches ever again.

But why? And what clutches? Warlords vs peoples movement of taliban..Lmao.. we only chose the safer option .. after America fuked off leaving us with its mess to deal with.

Vietnam 2.0 again?

Or like how you managed to double croas both Turks and Kurds just recently?

In a "normal" nation politicians would arrange to ease the situation. But in Pakistan an insubordinate military has final say on such matters and the problem with that is that the military perspective always looks for enemies, probable enemies, possible enemies, and their capabilities to operate against them. That's fine in a "normal" country but to the untrammeled military mind no weapons, no power, is ever enough to provide 100% security from real or imagined threats, only conquest, domination, or control.

More nosensical rants by the zionazi Joseph Goebbels

When did that happen?
Afghan gov't responded that it wasn't really "joint patrols" if the Pakistan side of the border was excluded: https://ariananews.af/afghanistan-reacts-to-pakistans-joint-patrols-posts-offer/

More nosensical rants by the zionazi Joseph Goebbels
When you go the library or look stuff up on the internet you never look for stuff that puts the lie to the dominant political narrative or your current prejudices, do you? You're going to have to give specific criticisms if you want credibility, at least with me.

https://ariananews.af/afghanistan-reacts-to-pakistans-joint-patrols-posts-offer/

Lmao.

Border patrol doesnt mean letting a hashing army inside our territory... no sane country does that.

We have joint patrolling with chinese troops too.. but both sides patrol their sides.

Apart from that.. do tell us how many border check posts has afghanistan established on its side ?

Why does afghanistan have problems with Pak fencing the border or Pakistans border managment initiatives?

Why or how did mullah fazlullah TTP No1 and gang manage to sneak into Afghanistan and manages to operate from afghan soil?

How come son of Former PM Gilani is recovered from afghanistan? Or even Son of former Panjab Governor Taseer is recovered from there?

All that under ANA and ISAFs bloody nose?

When you go the library or look stuff up on the internet you never look for stuff that puts the lie to the dominant political narrative or your current prejudices, do you? You're going to have to give specific criticisms if you want credibility, at least with me.
what biasness ? And what credibility would i seek from a pathetic zionazi who lies through his teeth so shamelessly even Joseph Goebbels would be ashamed?

What did Pakistan do with Latif Mehsud?
What did Pakistan do with Latif Mehsud?

We put him in jail;

Lmao. Border patrol doesnt mean letting a hashing army inside our territory... no sane country does that.
We have joint patrolling with chinese troops too.. but both sides patrol their sides.
So is your objection that Afghanistan fields "a hashing army" or that in Pakistan's p.o.v. each country in a joint patrol stick to its own side of the border?

what biasness ? And what credibility would i seek from a pathetic zionazi who lies through his teeth so shamelessly even Joseph Goebbels would be ashamed?
You're going to have to be specific. No specifics, no content.

We put him in jail

Cool. As you may recall, U.S. troops snatched this guy from the Afghans and presented him gift-wrapped to Pakistan. It shows that the U.S. does not consider Pakistan's concerns about Afghan gov't conduct (at least under Karzai) to be wholly unfounded.

Like the U.S. "abandoned" Afghanistan and Pakistan in the 90's after Pakistan did the dirty and undermined the post-occupation Afghan government. What Pakistan doesn't like to acknowledge is that while the U.S. could do this in the 1990s and convince itself no bad results to America itself would follow, there was no way after 9/11 that America could trust Afghanistan in Pakistani clutches ever again.

Joint patrols with those so called afghan army? Months ago they attacked our village near border just because we were busy in fencing.pak army don't trust afghan army and there is also ttp factor.it is not easy to send your army men on patrol near afghan border.afghanistan is like a hell full of all kind of talibans.

If the Pak ambassador in UN can show a wrong picture in the UNGA & China following suit ( see link below) surely the Afghans can also make a ' mistake' ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...ster-showing-kashmir-as-part-of-india.542228/

you seem to have a point but I think an injured child does not carry a flag thus the original can be confused or misused -- however the flag of Nigeria for Pakistan?!?! -- yes they're both green and white -- but I suspect more educated Afghans know how to draw a Pakistani flag better than their own.

So in think in sum: no not comparable.

On second thought -- you don't have a point at all -- did you make it without much thought?

Back
Top Bottom