What's new

Protesting Indian Diplomat thrown out of the hall during Qasim Khan Suri speech at AP Summit

hindutvas should be forced to wear suffron armband in international events like what happened with the jews during nazi period, so the world identify them as hindutva extremists.

regards

Do you see them wearing headphones? Do you wonder why? Try using a bit of brain to figure it out so you remember it.
Plz try to be a little polite and respectful to fellow members. Thanks and regards.

Plz try to be a little polite and respectful to fellow members. Thanks and regards.

That's me actually being polite.
Politeness doesn't always mean "sugar coated" or "chocolate coated" diplomatic language.

But please try to not get offended when you too failed to understand something as simple as that.

That's me actually being polite.
Politeness doesn't always mean "sugar coated" or "chocolate coated" diplomatic language.

But please try to not get offended when you too failed to understand something as simple as that.
Very polite indeed you are. That shows very clearly in your reply.
Ok sir, I don't understand simple English, you are the one all learned and understanding.
Be Happy but take it when something good is spoken to you.
Proving yourself a bully doesn't earn you respect.
Regards

Very polite indeed you are. That shows very clearly in your reply.
Ok sir, I don't understand simple English, you are the one all learned and understanding.
Be Happy but take it when something good is spoken to you.
Proving yourself a bully doesn't earn you respect.
Regards

See I used "polite" language and you still got offended.
So the point is, its not about how you say it. People simply don't like to be told when they are acting dumb.
:-)

See I used "polite" language and you still got offended.
So the point is, its not about how you say it. People simply don't like to be told when they are acting dumb.
:-)
The point is, if someone don't understand something simple it doesn't mean they are acting dumb. You can simply help them understand the matter or if not it's better not to tell them to use their brains at an open forum like this but since you have decided that you are right it's ok now.
Be it like it is. Enjoy

loved the way security guards dragged him like a piece of cow shit of venue.....Kutai Wali Indians international insult ....what a shame of wall for the entire Indian nation.

Back
Top Bottom