Protesting farmers and NDTV exposed the fake covid pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Karnage

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Like I was saying that a major proportion of the so called corona deaths were due too comorbidity and wrong treatment by doctors so as to inflate the covid deaths figures and scare people. Ndtv is the only news channel in India which can be trusted these days so there is no reason to doubt their reports.

So far every kind of diseases and resulting deaths were being labelled as covid deaths but multiple deaths which happened after taking those useless and dangerous covid vaccines in India haven't been attributed to those vaccines, great.

Then there are lakhs of farmers protesting since months against feku's notorious farm bills. No stupid masks or social distancing and not one covid case so far, how come? If the hysteria created by the godi media and feku's government had any substance we would seen thousands of protesters dead by now.

Covid baba where are you? Are you even for real? I guess no.

This fake pandemic is the sorry excuse using which feku destroyed nations economy. Wake up bhakts.

Last edited:
@Capt. Karnage While i understand that such scare tactics can be employed by Govts however do not consider covid to be a hoax. As a survivor of this deadly virus and as a person who lost people to this deadly virus, i'd suggest to take all precautions against this virus. I hope everyone stays safe.

@Capt. Karnage While i understand that such scare tactics can be employed by Govts however do not consider covid to be a hoax. As a survivor of this deadly virus and as a person who lost people to this deadly virus, i'd suggest to take all precautions against this virus. I hope everyone stays safe.

And how do you know that you had covid? What different symptoms you had than normal flu?

And how do you know that you had covid? What different symptoms you had than normal flu?
Very different symptoms. The kind of symptoms i never had before. So before i even got my test results back, i knew i had the covid. There is good data available outside India and Pakistan to quash any conspiracy theory about the deadly virus.

Very different symptoms. The kind of symptoms i never had before. So before i even got my test results back, i knew i had the covid. There is good data available outside India and Pakistan to quash any conspiracy theory about the deadly virus.
Then why aren't our farmers dying who have gathered in lakhs and don't follow social distancing or wear mask?

Suppose you had pneumonia or copd and your doctor tells you that it's covid can you dispute him unless you yourself are a doctor? Can you trust a doctor who prescribes you medicines after taking bribes from pharma cos?

Then why aren't our farmers dying who have gathered in lakhs and don't follow social distancing or wear mask?

Suppose you had pneumonia or copd and your doctor tells you that it's covid can you dispute him unless you yourself are a doctor? Can you trust a doctor who prescribes you medicines after taking bribes from pharma cos?
That can be said about all processed food items that contain any artificial colors/ingredients. It can be said about Asprin and peracetamol as well. The thing is that even a doctor cannot know everything about all diseases. This isn't a conspiracy theory here.

why aren't our farmers dying who have gathered in lakhs and don't follow social distancing or wear mask?
Fair question...but you won't know whether they're dying in their lakhs or not until around a month after the event. Let's see next month if these protests caused a mini-outbreak or not.

Now that you've raised the issue, this may explain why the protests haven't been forcibly dispersed - Modi possibly wants them to suffer some outbreak.

Crafty little bugger.

Fair question...but you won't know whether they're dying in their lakhs or not until around a month after the event. Let's see next month if these protests caused a mini-outbreak or not.

Now that you've raised the issue, this may explain why the protests haven't been forcibly dispersed - Modi possibly wants them to suffer some outbreak.

Crafty little bugger.
They have been there for 2 months now dude, how much more? Government and mass media told us that you will develop symptoms in just 14 days after getting infection.

They have been there for 2 months now dude, how much more? Government and mass media told us that you will develop symptoms in just 14 days after getting infection.
True, but deaths attributed to the virus can be up to a month after a positive test.

But if they've been protesting for two months now, then you're right - a surge would have been expected by now.

There is another issue: the resurgences in UK, Europe and certain other countries are due to specific variants (UK variant, SA variant etc), so if India is still only in the grips of the original version, there would be enough herd immunity going around to dampen the impact of the original form at present. In UK at present, the R number attributable to the original version is substantially lower than the R number attributable to the new variant.

But hey, if you're happy with conspiracy theories, none of that would matter to you, would it?

True, but deaths attributed to the virus can be up to a month after a positive test.

But if they've been protesting for two months now, then you're right - a surge would have been expected by now.

There is another issue: the resurgences in UK, Europe and certain other countries are due to specific variants (UK variant, SA variant etc), so if India is still only in the grips of the original version, there would be enough herd immunity going around to dampen the impact of the original form at present. In UK at present, the R number attributable to the original version is substantially lower than the R number attributable to the new variant.

But hey, if you're happy with conspiracy theories, none of that would matter to you, would it?

See the time when these videos were posted. Can you connect the dots? They have been planning this since a decade.
@KapitaanAli

Last edited:
It's not a hoax and westerners especially have suffered a lot. But India could have come out much better economically. We didn't make proper use of the crisis. Could have compensated for the incompetence displayed prior to the virus.

It'll take much more to cripple the average south Asian. But governments are not people.

See the time when these videos were posted. Can you connect the dots? They have been planning this since a decade.
@KapitaanAli
I actually agree that plenty of details are fishy. Something about the origins and the history doesn't add up...but that's a different issue. The virus and the pandemic are real.

I actually agree that plenty of details are fishy. Something about the origins and the history doesn't add up...but that's a different issue. The virus and the pandemic are real.
Seriously dude it's hopeless. People like you are just not ready to wake up.

Thread locked. Spreading fake news and conspiracies at an especially dangerous time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom