What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it is a protest or not.
But one thing for sure.
Another pair of shoes to be sold in millions.
:D

sorry..didnot notice....Better if the thread is removed...

today is hitorical day nation will celibrate this day every year as shoe day . national vecation by me we remember always this

August 14 came early for us this year. :partay:

Please take one and pass it, Indians and others welcome.

diwalisweetscopyrightedimage1.jpg

MistaanMithai.gif

combo19.jpg

International media is also reporting a well deserved shoe throwed at Mr.10% and brit police is investigating the incident ... The liar spokesman (cronie) of zardari is saying nothing happened ... how can these morons get away with lies in this day n age .

He got beaten up because it was Iraq, yet another country where law enforcement needs to learn basic decency and regard for human rights. Even then he underwent a trial for throwing a shoe at a head of state at an official event and served his sentence and got out.

Nothing happened to the student who hurled a shoe at Manmohan Singh.

You don't get assassinated for throwing shoe at these people.

Dislike and hate for a person should be no excuse for disregard of objectivity and reality

Irnonically, it was a PPP worker. He has sucessfully hacked the roti, kapra makan movement into Kursi, Badshahat, Paisa movement.

I do not like Zardari but seriously i do not support throwing shoes at him or any head of the state or even official by anyone it does not represent the ethical way of protest.

It was good and original in case of the fist incident when the Iraqi journalist threw a shoe at the head of the most powerful country as a protest against its terrorism in Iraq but after that all such acts by people of India and Pakistan are just cheap shots.

The only thing i see significant here i will repeat is that it was thrown by PPP member which is a good sign for standing up against politics of families in Pakistan.

International media is also reporting a well deserved shoe throwed at Mr.10% and brit police is investigating the incident ... The liar spokesman (cronie) of zardari is saying nothing happened ... how can these morons get away with lies in this day n age .

Go zardari GO

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom