What's new

protest in NY against indian diplomat

for what !!!you stand with sangeeta? do you have house maid if yes then do you pay her more than what you Earn !!!! Hilarious examples set by US of stupidity I wonder

I have a cleaning service that comes to my home. They send a team of people. No maid.

India has pogroms against Sikh and Muslim if they "get out of line". In that slumdog millionaire, his mom was killed by a pogrom.

Deng Xiao Ping is the greatest man of the 20th century. Much better than Mandela, Gandhi and MLK if measured by the number of lives he improved and poverty eradicated. In 1989, Deng 150%+ made the right call to preserve China. Chinese should be grateful to Deng.

What the **** is going on here? Just woke up.

And what are Chinese talking bout 1984 massacre? :what:
Cmon Chinese, you are supposed to be intelligent. Plz, dont talk wierd

Waffen SS is a (Schutzstaffel) "Protection Group" of Nazi Party . i know this i purposely changed:coffee: it brother
ss was not only protection group but also an elite force of the nazi germany. by the way anyone seeing the wrong spelling will think that u did not know the spelling so i wud suggest u make new profile with correct spelling. HEIL HITLER!

Don't ever compare your Gandhi dictatorship to an actual democratic country like the US. Calling India a democracy is the biggest insult to a proper democratic country.

Just ask the Sikh protestors in 1984 whether they were allowed to freely protest without getting crushed by the barbaric Indian military. Millions of innocent Sikh protestors were brutally crushed by the Indian military at the orders of the repressive Indian regime.

LOL a Chinese giving a lesson of democracy to Indians. What an irony?? Do I have to say anything else.. here is something to update the knowledge on your country's history.

oops my bad...just realized youtube is banned in your country.

Don't ever compare your Gandhi dictatorship to an actual democratic country like the US. Calling India a democracy is the biggest insult to a proper democratic country.

Just ask the Sikh protestors in 1984 whether they were allowed to freely protest without getting crushed by the barbaric Indian military. Millions of innocent Sikh protestors were brutally crushed by the Indian military at the orders of the repressive Indian regime.
are you remember tiyansuqure mascarre of china

1.) There are dozens of 3rd world countries those can't even afford their mission at NY and what those countries pays to the domestic help can be guessed but USA is targeting India its shows the true face of justice.

2.) The American embassy in India is US territory as per norms but these Americans don't pay their Indian employees the pay as per the American norms it proves their double standard.

Do you understand it is not just the labor contractual dispute but a more serious issue i.e visa fraud charges is invoked here? If the officer had quoted $500 in her visa papers with the U.S immigration, then it is just a labor dispute which is more or less treated as a civil case.

Having stated that, the fact is the officer after being provided for a house in Manhattan where even a small apt costs more than $4500 plus car and other perks is compensated for the cost of living in US by Indian Government which is multiple times higher than her colleagues in India and elsewhere. In turn, she is not willing to pay the maid what entitles to be a fair salary here in US and many here are defending how she is being provided free house etc etc - what is good for the goose is good for the gander, don't you think? - Not that I am defending the maid - I want her to be tried for felony charges as well as she is in cahoots with the officer in filing false visa documents to get the visa. Once the maid reached US soil, she realized what others are getting paid even as minimum and got greedy brainwashed by the immigration lawyer or who knows, the officer may have overworked her.

And what does it say about the Indian regime where they did the same thing as the CPC only far far worse in the 1984 Sikh Massacre.

In 1989 hundreds died, in 1984 millions of Sikhs were exterminated and the holy golden temple of the Sikh people was destroyed.

India is run by a tyrannical dictatorship under the veil of a democracy.

Indians are flocking to China in the thousands to get a better life.
Is it that difficult to stick to the topic? Or is your pant's noose always that loose?
You know very well that mentioning this will bring forth a lot of pertinent Chinese examples which are fairly well documented (Tibet, Xinjiang Uighur autonomous region...the list is loooooong!!)

The last sentence was seriously good though:china::haha:

I stand with Sangeeta! Boycott Indian products (there is liked 2 in the US, Jaguar/Land Rover), call centers and mangos. Deport the Indians already in the US. That should show them.

says the chinese whose immigrant groups contribute to welfare frauds, sex and prostitution rings in the US as a part of their embedded history. There is joke in SF, you will never find a red light bulb for sale in Chinatown- it is all bought by the chinese for their " businesses" :lol:

Treating the workers fairly is sacred in the US. The law makers spending untold hours arguing in Congress, drafting and passing the labour laws since the nation was founded, will not make an exception for India. Labour unions are very powerful and influential institutions.

This woman, a so called diplomat, a high paying clerk, who treated her maid unfairly now caught the attention of the American public and possibly the labour unions. will not be able to get out of this matter unscathed. If the AFLCIO got involved, her brown arse is fried.

Unfortunately for her, even India tried to clever and moved her to the UN, upgraded her diplomatic role will not be able to shield her from prosecution since her new diplomatic immunity cannot be applied retroactively.

Edit: India made the wrong move. Whoever was the FM must be fired.

If the Indian government had admitted guilt and took the responsibility, paid the maid retroactively for all the unpaid wages in accordance with the labour law, the Fed and the NY AD might just give her a warning and drop the charges. But no, India played hardball and lost.

Last edited:
Not really,i doubt we will see americans burning indian flags and stoning indian food joints.India wins the "protest" thingy hands down.
Your concept of protest is messed up. I cant help that. So avoid me quoting for what your imagination or dire need to relate singular incident to Nation India. Whatever that makes you happy. Just forgive me.

Be sure to comment same when you see others burning flags too ;)

here you go they gather infront of indan HC :cheesy:

131221001340_new_york_protest_624x351_afpgetty.jpg

131221002500_newyork_protest_624x351_afpgetty.jpg

BBC News - Devyani Khobragade: New York maids protest at Indian consulate

1521816_565406006879275_1373116228_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom