What's new

Protest against Malala in Swat

Brilliant kids . don't protest the people (talliban) who subjugate you but protest if they change your colleges name to a person who fought for the education rights of girls in Pakistan.

Brilliant kids . don't protest the people (talliban) who subjugate you but protest if they change your colleges name to a person who fought for the education rights of girls in Pakistan.

Freedom of expression... but from a Pakistani perspective, an Indian would never understand this.

There was never a Malala moment in Pakistan. All the Hafolla around Malala incident was done to show the world that Pakistan is still sane. But above incident clearly show Pakistan is a is lost cause.
Next stop for Pakistan is 100% shariah complainant Pakistan.

Thanks to Allah that these girls are standing up. Otherwise whole country will be named MALALA. Reminds me of Benazir. Drama Queen should stay in UK there and live her life there.

There was never a Malala moment in Pakistan. All the Hafolla around Malala incident was done to show the world that Pakistan is still sane. But above incident clearly show Pakistan is a is lost cause.

Oh the indians are still unable to absorb the support and sentiments show by Pakistanis for our Malala.

The above incident is NOT against Malala but against renaming of the college that too by just few students.

and btw newstribe is just a blog NOT a newspaper

If I were a student there I would protest too. Such a naming might make the college a target.

That would be my reason, not sure what reasons those students have. I do not read Urdu, would appreciate if someone could tell me.

Hypocrisy from both sides,
First, she fought for girls education and same girls are against her. Second, why to name school after Malala.

If I were a student there I would protest too. Such a naming might make the college a target.

That would be my reason, not sure what reasons those students have. I do not read Urdu, would appreciate if someone could tell me.

The urdu blog says that the girls opposed renaming Saidu Sharif Girls College. Nothing else.

Saidu Shareef is a place in Swat

WOW, THEY ALSO HUNG PICTURES OF MALALA IN THEIR COLLEGE

“I joined others who chanted slogans against Malala and pelted stones on her picture because she had left the country to settle abroad. We are poor, we cannot afford it and we will suffer because she has fled to Britain.”

every body is angry that she has taken asylum in britain

malala is nothing but a fled benazir

Ameen mega ameen

leave poor girl alone for God sake, keep your agendas aside and care more about gas and electricity load shedding

Back
Top Bottom