What's new

Protest against Fazal Ur Rehman in UK. People chants diesel diesel and shaitaan

WOW, and I am a racist? Because I wrote a post about what is going on to create a Pashtunistan. And evidence of which, is available online on million places with the flag and the national symbol and maps of the Pashtunistan.....you think so much content exist online and one person did it out of a hobby???

Your OWN post validates everything I am saying. You are a Pashtun but you won't use the Pakistani flag as you want to use the Pashtunistan's flag when it becomes a reality.

And no one made "Talibans", they were created in the Pashtun ares by other terrorists. Many Soviet mujahedeen turned Talibans didn't become Talibans because the US wanted them. They decided to create a terrorist organization. The Russian ware was like 3 decades ago. Blaming others is easy, considering the fact that you can't blame others due to 3 decades ago involvement sounds easy, and avoids responsibility. Just like what you are doing and IK does

In your post, on one hand, you are telling others Pashtuns are loyal to Pakistan. On the other, you are threatening the State of Pakistan and Punjabi's in every way possible. Well who's fault is this that people from the frontier didn't go to school a lot and couldn't make headway into the economy and the political system (not all but majority of the time). There is a reason why Taliban made those areas their strongholds.

Just like IK, you are blaming the Punjabis, the Military and the Establishment and then threatening that Pashtuns could get their contry when they want to and all.....you don't the readers on here can see right through you? And can see the anti-Pakistani agenda and superior Pashtunism?? People aren't stupid. They can read what' on your mind.

I am not fantasizing anything. Your GHQ is at work right this second as they've finally got it. There is a reason why IK has started to involve military and all too. The plan "c" dictates violence with dead bodies so that a case for ethnic separation can be made. Its sad to see selfish, liars can go to this extreme for their personal and ethnic agendas where they can get others to die, so that they can get more power and divide a country over it.

So how come a bunch of British flagged Pashtuns have JUST appeared today on this post? Where were you guys before? And why the British flags? Don't want to use a Pakistani flag as you don't like it.....waiting on the Pashtunistan flag to show up so you can use it?

I took my daily dose, in fact I took two today. I am over-dosed with reality right now. Indian, Afghani and Iranian funding is about to create a Pashtunistan and people like you are coming up with nothing solid BUT deception and silly posts!!! Let's say how this works out. I am hoping that IK will be asked to stop the violence ASAP. Something that should've happened a long time ago!

Well, I don't want to support anyone. I support my leadership in Washington DC, and I am good. However, for average Pakistanis, what are their choices? Support locals or support a gangster and a state criminal who's attacked Pakistan's ideology and wants to break it into multiple pieces. So he can be the "Founder" of the Pashtunistan? If I was an average Pakistani, I'd take the former.

man if you support your leadership in DC..To khuda kay liyay chor humari jaan.. tera har topic mein hisa dalna zaroori nahi..
adios

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom