What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take consolation and not to worry the situation will be alright in a few days. You can only go up from the bottom you are in - Think of your current situation as being an arrow slinged into a bow and pulled back and waiting to be hurled.

Please refrain from penis analogies Sashan we got kids here on PDF.

I was not such a good guy when i was young... but love ur thoughts brother.. :tup:

I was not such a good guy when i was young... but love ur thoughts brother.. :tup:

You're the second guy to tell me that...what do you mean by good thoughts? :)

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

U r a tamil? See Attakathi film :D
A little bit of advice is. Say her, ok, if u don like me, atleast talk to me as a friend. Dont hate nor be without speaking with me.
In this time, if u are sad wit her, u are doomed. Try to be cheerfull, and use romantic language only at strategic times.
Apram enna Ponnu unaku thaan, :)

Jagjit ki ghazalian suno

Ya Atta-ulla-khan ki... mere khayal se wo behtar hoga...

A girl says no to a guy she don`t ever know & he`s asking suggestions on a defence forum...:undecided:

Sahi mana kiya bandi ne....

Well i kinda feel old.. if u know what i mean.... beside im engaged...

Mabrook(Congrats). Can you tell me a little about the process? I might try this summer, and I'm getting engaged to a someone from Gaza not America. But how did it go out with you? Btw, my cousin is 22 and he's engaged and he told me the same thing. LOL. He feels old.

No Muslim should have experience with girls, Alhamdillah neither do I, but I live in America where almost all my friends do and that's all people here talk about. It's easy to learn. I do start thinking about getting engaged though. You don't need to be 25 to get engaged. Right now I probably will just look or get recommendations from my family. In the future I will ask for someone's hand. Then do a Islamic wedding. :)

excellent post......are u palestinian??:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom