What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indian Tiger now become a sharabi (alcoholic) for the rest of your life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Monsieur inde tiger, this is a defence forum while alot of folks may find this amusing, suffice to say your thread is probably another "feel good" so here is my question: why would you propose to a work collegue two days after you met her? Second if you liked her, why did you not ask her out instead? And finally brother, you need female friends seriously because proposing to a girl two days after is super creepy :)

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

You are an amatuer. You should not have proposed to a girl just after two days. The first step is making friends with her. It will give you the opportunity to be around her. Then know her and let her know you. Then you should have proceeded further.

Monsieur inde tiger, this is a defence forum while alot of folks may find this amusing, suffice to say your thread is probably another "feel good" so here is my question: why would you propose to a work collegue two days after you met her? Second if you liked her, why did you not ask her out instead? And finally brother, you need female friends seriously because proposing to a girl two days after is super creepy :)

He never actually had a conversation with her before the episode... he just saw her and bang proposed to her after 2 days.. while the poor gal... didnt even know if u even "existed".

hey lion hows ur rosemary btw?

He never actually had a conversation with her before the episode... he just saw her and bang proposed to her after 2 days.. while the poor gal... didnt even know if u even "existed".

Ahahah na that would be total desperate, i think he probably meant to ask her out and ended up proposing accidently lols :)

Nahi yaar, after so much drama we have to tell him if he had any chance with that girl or not...

Ok, Indian Tiger, just post your picture and we'll tell you if you have chance with ANY girl... Judging from your approach its not looking so good, but you may have Brad Pitt looks, who knows...

Posting my pic is not a good idea.. My boss may be a PDF member, who knows..

Posting my pic is not a good idea.. My boss may be a PDF member, who knows..

you are showing signs of a trol!! members here have given you many ideas! now you will end up being a drinker if you didnt leave PDF and ask her out!

Hi Friends,

Met a girl, after 2 days i proposed her(my colleague), after 2 weeks when i approached her she said to me directly "i dont like you". This incident happened 2 months ago, Now i dont know what to do next?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

:lol: happened with me once , it was polite but direct "look, I don't want to hurt you, but sorry I just don't like you, I really don't like you" bro, it was a really hard one to swallow but I came out of it, I mean common bro @least she dint play with you,
think about it mate, had she said she liked you & then left you that would be have been worse, I know its hard but none the less you got to pick yourself up, bounce back & chase new flowers there are other fishes in the pond don't miss out on them for this experience, trust me its the option's & opportunities that matters
even though its love which makes you cry over it, but still it is the good old "Lust" which helps you break free from it, know the value of "Lust", cherish it, live it, share it, experience it, enjoy it, play along with it, you think the song of love is strong wait till you hear the music of "Lust" ! get engrossed in its rhythm

in the game of hearts, a fixed target is a dead target

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends,

Thanks!!

bakaul tharki buddha--

kitni aasani se muzhse zindagi ne kah diya,
tu nahi aur sahi, aur nahi aur sahi.....

Like other members have told you, your rushed it. Now, you must go and apologize to her and tell her you didn't know what you were thinking. And tell her you're sorry to have shocked her and it was your mistake. Then whatever she says. Go away for a while and don't speak a word to her, but speak with other people and appear like it was no biggie bit appear like you have a life going on and you moved on and learned from your mistake. She would be watching and trying to see how you got yourself our of the mess. Also don't be sad or hurt about it. That won't get you nowhere. There are millions of girls besides her. That being said, toughen up and don't take it to the heart. And you still have a chance with her just believe in yourself but don't bring up marriage at all, don't tell her you like her, or anything of that sort. Just speak of normal everyday activities. How's your day, speak business even. Be casual but a little interesting. Again, don't get your feelings hurt by what we're saying. He have the PD here with you and you can come to us to update us and if you need advice. We want the best for you. But give us more details on her and you and how everything went.

[QUOTE=Indian Tiger;4217543

It isn't all about looks, but if you want us to advise you on your looks or if you need to improve anything go ahead. Don't be afraid. You can delete it afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom