What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazzy exactly what is dome of rock??

A lot of people mistaken it for Masjid Al Aqsa, it's actually called Masjid Al Saaqrah. Masjid Al Aqsa is different:

Masjid Al Saaqrah(Dome of the Rock):
Dome-of-the-Rock-from-west,-tb011610668-bibleplaces.jpg

Masjid Al Aqsa:
al-aqsa-mosque-c-hlp.jpg

anyways guys we have learned a strong lesson today..........................

that is.................

BACHIYAAAN PATANA DIL GURDAY KA SABER AZMA KAAM HAI....
KHUDARA EHTIYAT KEREIN....................
NAKAMI KI SOOORAT MAI AAP KI KUCHI HOGI AUR AAP KO ACHA NAHI LAGAY GAAAA...................
:omghaha:

Why are you telling this in a defense forum?? Talk to a friend, dude.

I didn't told about this to any of my friends, coz i dont want others to know about this and this shouldn't affect her future in anyway ... If i say here, no one will know who i am and that girl, if i get a good advice i'll implement on my own..

A lot of people mistaken it for Masjid Al Aqsa, it's actually called Masjid Al Saaqrah. Masjid Al Aqsa is different:

Masjid Al Aqsa:
al-aqsa-mosque-c-hlp.jpg

AND MASJID AL AQSA WAS CONSTRUCTED BY HAZRAT UMER FAROOQ RIGHT??

Good for you. Islamic marriage is real romance, you can see much more in a woman to be there with you for the rest of your life. And I take your word that the elders choose wisely. But my Aunts don't. LOL. That's why I will have my father make the better choice. Looks shouldn't be everything. Of course I'm sure that's how it is with you. But through Islamic marriage you learn to appreciate your wife more than anything else. Allah really does guide a believing couple. :)

Im sure nothing is unislamic in our way of life..

Masjid Al Aqsa:
al-aqsa-mosque-c-hlp.jpg
Mashallah nice share. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom