What's new

Proposal: Ceramic coatings/replacement for JF-17 engine blades

More than money its about collaboration of various fields. Long story short we now need a collaboration similar to FC1 for turbine development at home.

@messiach
Was going through some of your older posts..

$25mn is small buck for a project of strategic nature. These days kids in Pakistan get a couple of millions from angle investors. Do you see potential for private sector to get this going, can some short term returns/ goals/ targets be identified for them and the risks of getting returns (for them) quantified?

I understand that today the 25 would be 50 or 70 but is still within reach of even medium level private players. 20% equity a handful of partners, I mean investment availability wise, why not. The question is can a subject matter expert like your self give visibility on returns?

More than money its about collaboration of various fields. Long story short we now need a collaboration similar to FC1 for turbine development at home.
And the candidates are.....?

We need General Electric, Pratt & Whitney or Rolce Royce to set up an engine manufacturing facility in Pakistan, that is the easiest and quickest way of developing the know-how of building and altering engines.
And they are just there waiting for us to say and they will open something...

Nothing is easy and nothing is impossible. You build the bridge when you reach the water. When Pakistanis set out to do something, they do it with Allah's help.

Do you think it's easy... Do you think pakistan has the infrastructure and the industry to do so... Even turkey is struggling in it...

SPIC, PAF and mikoyan-gurevich.
So in your opinion the private sector in Pakistan can not contribute? I was actually hoping you would say otherwise given how you have supported BECOs past achievements.

I do not want u or anyone to pursue, invest and fail. Military turbines are far more complicated. Perhaps a good idea would be to start with hydroelektrik turbines.

So in your opinion the private sector in Pakistan can not contribute? I was actually hoping you would say otherwise given how you have supported BECOs past achievements.

Back
Top Bottom