What's new

prophet muhammad emergence in hindu scriptures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I find the fear of one god rather than the faith of many, idiotic. But then each to his own.

You would have no reason to fear God if you have done nothing to deserve his scorn, besides if you revert your sins are washed clean we are not like Christians who believe even children are born with sin. But yeah to each his own.

You would have no reason to fear God if you have done nothing to deserve his scorn, besides if you revert your sins are washed clean we are not like Christians who believe even children are born with sin. But yeah to each his own.
children are born with sin, because we are the creation of adam and eve. and they sinned.
i hope you tell your guys about the bolded part.

I have only contempt for those idealogies which claim that a lifetime of wrongdoing can be "wiped clean" by just changing faith at the last minute. That is just a number increasing ponzy scheme with zero spirituality in it.

what you said above could be said about mohammad.. he said all his things because of imperialism.. otherwise there would not be a mad rush to claim his throne and that exists even today.
like i have always said there is nothing spiritual about islam it was an imperialistic, land conquering enterprise. sadly it is coming apart because of the low quality f people it has in it now.

Another post void of logic, kings are forbidden in Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH lived in a hut, he was no king actually far from it you twat.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something. You ma'am are a fool. No offense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom