What's new

prophet muhammad emergence in hindu scriptures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this BS... it's gone far enough

Nope Hindus are polytheistic pagans. The comparison is illegitimate. Nope you just mask it better than our crazies. It ain't so fun when someone trolls back huh? :cheesy:
there is a philosophy in hinduism that considers one god. this just means you are talking about hinudim on hearsay.
the comparison is an analogy not exactly the same. there is a process when a block of stone is carved into an idol of god. then there is a consecration done (this is all belief) we believe that there is god in everything. (god is there is in the pillar and also in a speck, is a famous saying in the tale of narasimha avtaar).
just like you have improbable beliefs that mohammad told you, we also have beliefs. that doesnt make my belief as the correct one and your as wrong and vice versa.
Pagans worshipped nature and thats the original belief system of the ancestors. all the others are just an imperialistic endeavour.

Nope only Hindus are still pagans we have stayed true to the right path, revert back for your own good. :cheers:
maybe the right path is the wrong path.
maybe mohammad was sent by satan. imagine mohammad said that god spoke to him . he captured a lot of people and they were forced to believe it. this is nothing but conflict of interest. maybe mohd lied.
if you believe mohammad why not qadiyan.?

tell tell ...

Why hurt the fragile beliefs of the people here ?

But if you really want to know google "Muhammed in Bhavishya Purana" and go the images section.

maybe the right path is the wrong path.
maybe mohammad was sent by satan. imagine mohammad said that god spoke to him . he captured a lot of people and they were forced to believe it. this is nothing but conflict of interest. maybe mohd lied.
if you believe mohammad why not qadiyan.?

Lol do you really know anything about the qadiyan? Go look at history and who pushed him forward to say all the stuff he said and consider what they may have had to gain by promoting him. I will help you out the same people who helped him then help his people today.

The rest you wrote is laughable and shows your lack of knowledge.

pagan need not be bad.. and the "right path" need not be good
@miss ,

Aren't you Christian, sir? I thought I had some talk to you previously where you told me about your Christian beliefs. Do reply and clarify if I'm getting old and mixing persons here

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course not unless you took it as such.

Actually I find the fear of one god rather than the faith of many, idiotic. But then each to his own.

@miss ,

Aren't you Christian, sir? I thought I had some talk to you previously where you told me about your Christian beliefs. Do reply and clarify if I'm getting old and mixing persons here
i have never ever talked about my religion and dont intend to .. thank you sweetheart

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear post starter...Why do you bring this topic to this defense forum?? Because...as an Indian, i know that we are not so much sensitive towards our religious sentiments, except in PDF.., But you guys are very serious and sentimental. So in this situation...if you start any religious topic some crazy people are there from both of us...who will just cross the limit to abuse GOD of both religion...So do you want to see all these things??? If not...better don't initiate this kind of topic...

Lol do you really know anything about the qadiyan? Go look at history and who pushed him forward to say all the stuff he said and consider what they may have had to gain by promoting him. I will help you out the same people who helped him then help his people today.

what you said above could be said about mohammad.. he said all his things because of imperialism.. otherwise there would not be a mad rush to claim his throne and that exists even today.
like i have always said there is nothing spiritual about islam it was an imperialistic, land conquering enterprise. sadly it is coming apart because of the low quality f people it has in it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom