What's new

Proper way of Solving India Pakistan conflict

Reaction score
my question is how india and pakistan move forward to solve their differences. here v r not looking for straight forward soln like give kashmir to pakistan and other indian demands, im looking for the way forward, a systematic way so that v both gr8 countries cn move forward with each other, like european. as u people r suppose to be educated and literate pls don't do bashing of eachother.

thnks

my question is how india and pakistan move forward to solve their differences. here v r not looking for straight forward soln like give kashmir to pakistan and other indian demands, im looking for the way forward, a systematic way so that v both gr8 countries cn move forward with each other, like european. as u people r suppose to be educated and literate pls don't do bashing of eachother.

thnks

Close this thread. It is not possible.

we have fostered hatred for each other for over half a century it will take time to subside however as we talk and engage more with each other and solve the Kashmir issue things will be fine.90% of our mutual problems will finish if we could only resolve Kashmir issue . Things are not as bad as they were 10 years ago but there is still alot of room for improvement .
If we could have joint economic projects tht would be great because that will bind us into cooperation , I am not much in the favour of a joint currency because look what's happening to Euro zone crisis .

Its plain and simple.

1.)India needs to comply with all U.N. resolutions concerning Kashmir. Once India does this then the doors are wide open for peace.

2.)India needs to stop throwing temper tantrums whenever Pakistan engages in foreign diplomacy whether it be nuclear deal, military hardware/weapons acquisition, etc.

3.)India's newspapers must cease to continuously write false propaganda against Pakistan.

4.)India must stop using 26/11 to gain the world's sympathy in an attempt to harm Pakistan

This is just a start.

so wht would be solution of this???? contine spending billions for prchasing??? using diplomatic channel to malign each other?? wht abt the people living BPL??? i think v shld give peace another chance.

Its plain and simple.

1.)India needs to comply with all U.N. resolutions concerning Kashmir. Once India does this then the doors are wide open for peace.

2.)India needs to stop throwing temper tantrums whenever Pakistan engages in foreign diplomacy whether it be nuclear deal, military hardware/weapons acquisition, etc.

3.)India's newspapers must cease to continuously write false propaganda against Pakistan.

4.)India must stop using 26/11 to gain the world's sympathy in an attempt to harm Pakistan

This is just a start.

i agree with u. may i know what pakistan should do????

With so high rate of illiterate and pseudo-educated population , there is no easy way out. There is also vote politics where cheap public sentiments are traded for adopting hostile policies. Think just for a second , what will happen to all the big right wing parties in Pakistan and India who capitalize on anti-India and anti-Pakistan sentiment ? They will not let their years of investment go away like that. Like any businesses , political leaders will change their product when the customer demand will shift. Let us wait for the time when the people will force their leaders to change the policies. Until then more restrained behaviour is desirable.

Last edited:
so wht would be solution of this???? contine spending billions for prchasing??? using diplomatic channel to malign each other?? wht abt the people living BPL??? i think v shld give peace another chance.

your effort is futile. No one will agree . We can't compromise with our sovereignty for peace and they want us to compromise. So Not Possible.

WHy the hell is this in "member intro"??????

i agree with u. may i know what pakistan should do????

1) Pakistan should discontinue it's militant training in Kashmir, of course only when India offers to actually go for a solution instead of stall the whole scenario and make sure the talks amount to nothing.

2) Pakistan should first beat the Taliban

3) Afghan war should end

we have fostered hatred for each other for over half a century it will take time to subside however as we talk and engage more with each other and solve the Kashmir issue things will be fine.90% of our mutual problems will finish if we could only resolve Kashmir issue . Things are not as bad as they were 10 years ago but there is still alot of room for improvement .
If we could have joint economic projects tht would be great because that will bind us into cooperation , I am not much in the favour of a joint currency because look what's happening to Euro zone crisis .

thanks sir. i completely agree with u. but my question is how to go about the solution. as u know politic is a bad game of give and take. there would be bargaining and negotiation. so wht be the leverage u r ready to offer and wht u expect in return is th big question.

Back
Top Bottom