What's new

Propaganda Fail: India's Times now presents 7 years old video as Baluchistan Revolt Against Pakistan

one more thing do these indians actually know that a lot of baloch live in punjab and sindh? no they dont! so the lies continue and further no internet indian has ever been to balochistan or will ever go there.

And the fact is that more baloch live in Sindh and Punjab than in Balochistan. But I am sure these idiots don't even know this.

I think their media is retarded . First they capture camel and then a pigeon and accuse them of spying for us . Then they give out reports that PK is finishing in 15 days . This is what too much poverty does to your brain cells . If you don't eat much it effects your thinking . India being the biggest dirt poor nation have should worry about their poverty instead of giving half baked stories that don't exist.

For a Country that huge you would think they would have half decent news rooms and media presentation . They keep on zooming in and out the news just like they do in their stupid serials . Another case of money can't buy you class .

I read somewhere “Indian mainstream media scoundrels are the world’s filthiest sub-human liars, who , lie and lie and lie ......... The lowly liars would never waste a single opportunity whenever the chance presents itself to rabidly lie and brainwash the hopelessly naive, completely clueless and unbelievably gullible Indian people "

true. Even Pakistani media has its own bunch of fools but even Samaa news looks like piece of gold as compared to this pile of sh!t called as Indian media.

And the fact is that more baloch live in Sindh and Punjab than in Balochistan. But I am sure these idiots don't even know this.
indeed My dads oldest sister's or my eldest phuppi her husband is Baloch!! his family has been risiding in rawalpidi for generations!

image.jpeg

what else we can expect from this Pak ki Napak Sajish media with bollywood tadka..

Anyways good expose @Areesh bro, its clear that Modi and his bhakts are very upset and desperate with Kashmir uprising..

#freeKashmir

what else we can expect from this Pak ki Napak Sajish media with bollywood tadka..

Anyways good expose @Areesh bro, its clear that Modi and his bhakts are very upset and desperate with Kashmir uprising..

#freeKashmir

Yup it gave me a good laugh at the end of 14th august. I think I should thank times now for that :)

Yup it gave me a good laugh at the end of 14th august. I think I should thank times now for that :)

well this wont be the last, desperation is growing day by day.. We will have many more fake stunts..

Just yesterday a hootiya posted a gilgit baltistan protest related to land related issue as rebillion :D

Poor chumps are conned by their trashy masala media

You can understand yourself how much chutya of a channel it is.

we are on the right course in ripping the ar$e of our neighbors.

flop show is being sold to the indian viewer like a hot pile of cow droppings.

Indian mainstream media scoundrels are the world’s filthiest sub-human liars

How does he manage to stay consistently 'barking' in the entire show

I think their media is retarded

even Samaa news looks like piece of gold as compared to this pile of sh!t called as Indian media.

Tsk tsk tsk i feel bad for them in their desperation these retards didn't even realized what they're doing :(

Indian media has become a national shame for India

arnab-goswami-debate.jpg

Why are we even giving them attention. They do it so much that it isn't even surprising anymore.

Indian Media is failing miserably in trying to seed disunity among us. They showed clips of a Taliban being beaten and renamed it "innocent Pashtuns being oppressed by Punjabi Army" - they aired a video of a PTI protest in AJK and headlined it as "Kashmiris fighting for freedom in P*K, want to join India"; and so many other examples.

Its funny and cringe at the same time.

What the heck they dont even know that SSG was formed by balochs?

This should be posted in stupid and funny from around the world.

SSG Pak was raised by amalgamating 17/10th Baluch (19 Baluch) and 312 Garrison Company. Based out of Cherat and Attock, the SSG was created in 1956.

The luntaics probably don't even know that we even had a Baloch COAS before. Muhammad Musa Khan Hazara.

Back
Top Bottom