What's new

Projecting the 2012 London Olympics medalists rankings

Ceremony16.jpg
My favourite one...
I loved the opening ceremony, really no one can do what they have done,..
Just one word for that "SUPERB"...

oly2.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

oly7.jpg

oly16.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

oly20.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

oly13.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

oly1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

oly5.png

You are a relatively new poster,So I will tell without any ego....India is immensely proud of China's athletics achievements.We will take you on one day,just that the day is far away!

:china:

things will change.in 1932 when China was labelled "sick man in Asia" after beaten badly and getting nothing in that year's Olympic Games.in no one's wildest dream would believe that China would ever dominate the international sports arena.

and China's rise in sports is good for the whole Asia,sports for a long time used to be dominated by the west,Europeans and North Americans.and Asians had been always a neglectable minor player.white guys had a stereotype agaisnt Asians to think that Asians were athletically inferior to them,but now we turn the tables.

things will change.in 1932 when China was labelled "sick man in Asia" after beaten badly and getting nothing in that year's Olympic Games.in no one's wildest dream would believe that China would ever dominate the international sports arena.

Amen brother!Although it will be extremely tough to go against the ones who have gotten synchronized swimming down to the clock.I predict that India will take track and field,archery and shooting events away from China!!!

archery and shooting are also China's strength,but those events are very unpreditable,everyone has a chance there.

Chinese really set standards high for London to match. Chinese certainly left much of the world in awe by putting up such a spectacular event. Hats off to them.

Certainly we Indians should take a leaf out of chinese on how to put up a truly world class event. Our commonwealth games left us much in shock because of rampant corruption and mismanagement.

Asia as a whole grabbed 90 gold medals, rivaling Europe's 99 gold. this clearly signals Asia's revival.

Nice pics.. I believe Chinese will sweep the medals in swimming and also gymnastics this time around.

Any nice pics of swimming and gymnastics?:what:

nice to know you like them,yes I've got some

Olympic_Games_Beijing_2008.jpg

GA-002.jpg

we352690.jpg

tiaoshui82237158.jpg

Have to admit the Chinese Olympics were spectacular. If GB even get close to their standard it will be fantastic. Good news for where we live : China has chosen Leeds as their base for their athletes and thats only 6 miles away from where we live. My concerns are the tickets are literally sold out and London accommodation has already started to get full!
I have a flat in London and the normal rent i get for it is £2500 - next year my agent tells us that we should expect at least £6000 per month which is simply due to demand - so i wont complain!!!
Would be nice to see Pakistan on the medal scale somewhere - hockey or boxing! Wish KABADDI was an olympic sport!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom